Funnel deck?

sadiem

And it actually would be a good place to catch some well deserved rays for the very white areas of the body, if it wasn't for the mens rating system that goes on up there.

Do they have scorecards at the Purser's desk? It is too hard to keep all those numbers stored in my head:p

I only go up there when DW makes me - I SWEAR!!!

If I win do I get a "Stick on a Ship"?

You get one just for reaching the top of the stairs.:rolleyes:

To the OP..it is the upper most deck in at the aft of the ship that is around the red fin/or funnel of the ship. It has been designated an adult only top "Optinal" deck. It is not mandatory to go topless. It is a great place to excape the noise.

BTW....revealing the secret of the scoring system WILL get you banned fron the funnel deck!!!:p

What happens on the F-deck stays on the F-deck.....LOL

Hi Kelz... should have known you would be here!! Did someone say funnell????

I would hate to disappoint you...LOL:D

Ahhhhh..the Victory! Where I first discovered the funnel deck!

But on my cruise it was kinda empty...20 people at the most.

Just the way I like it...LOL

Heck....I was able to turn my chair as the sun moved..what a concept...LOL...try doing that on a lower deck where the chairs are slammed together side by side.:eek:

Here goes (boy am I going to catch it for this). See the deck around the funnel, that is the funnel deck. Many of the people (men and woman) are topless when on this deck (no kids and no cameras alowed) ...

Sensation798X599.jpg

Hi,

I was wondering the same thing and found out that Carnival has a topless sunbathing section that is what they call the Funnel Deck.

On the Celebration, the Adult Only Area (where topless is allowed) is the front of the Sund Deck. There is no Funnell Deck. Holiday also does not have a Funnel deck, and it appears they have replaced the adult only deck with the mini-golf.

I have been wondering where the Adult area deck is on the Fantasy, Senastion, etc.

Here goes (boy am I going to catch it for this). See the deck around the funnel, that is the funnel deck. Many of the people (men and woman) are topless when on this deck (no kids and no cameras alowed) ...

Well I tried to zoom in

1710225040_Sensationtoplesszoom.jpg.f4d8d0e6fb57f6dbc6ae07c21e36ad7e.jpg

Archived