Seattle Hotel/Day Rate

Cocoa-Puffs

Does anyone know of a hotel in the downtown tourist district of Seattle that offers a day rate. We will be returning from Alaska on May 19th on the VOS. We fly back to FL on the red-eye on the 19th and would like to tour Seattle, store our luggage and rest before our long flight home? Thanks for any information.

There are not any day rate sin downtown Seattle, at leas tnot that I am aware of...however at the Pier there are lockers that you could keep your stuff in and you could always call around to a few hotels and see if they would let you keep them behind the desk while you shopped around, just tip the bellman. I could suggest a few right in town that would probably let you do it, especially because they know the cruise lines and also because Seattle is very friendly.

I am in the same situation. Need day hotel or alternative May 14th. Waiting for replies to your question. If you find out about a day hotel from another source, please let me know. ...LonnieJ

7-day on Westerday May 7-14

Lonnie J.-- We're going to be on the same cruise in 4 weeks! Come on over the the Rollcall Board--Westerdam 5/7/06. There are about 22 of us who are planning to meet up onboard. You're welcome to join us.

If you are a member of any of the big hotel programs, Marriott, Sheraton,Hilton maybe you can use that status to have the concierge keep your bags locked up until you take the airporter bus from their hotel to the airport. Call one of those hotels and ask to speak to the concierge...also ask what time the airporter bus leaves from there and if you need a res. for it.The front desk might not be as agreeable but the concierge knows you'll give him a tip!

The Concierge booked me on tours and made restaurant recommendations and the Bell Captain took care of my luggage. Who knows though with new security measures in place at airport, ports and hotels. Whatever the case I would check with hotel Bell desk.

Mimi

We arrive 2 days prior to cruise and staying at the Red Lion. When we are there will speak to the Red Lion Concierge about storing our luggage after the cruise. Also, will ask about the airporter bus and if reservation needed. Thanks for your help POOTSIEN2. .....LonnieJ

Archived