ZipLine

Jeal

Just got back from Belize - my husband and son did the Lost Canopy Zip Line Tour. They loved it. They made sure they went early - the later you go, the more crowded it is.

My husband sprayed himself with Off before going - of course, my son, just went without it. Neither one of them were bothered at all by any insects.

They highly recommend it.

We booked directly through Carnival because it takes a couple of hours to get to the place where they zipline and my husband is more comfortable if he doesn't have to worry about what time he gets back to the ship. If booked through the cruiseline the ship always waits until you get back.

Our kids did cave tubing a couple of years ago in Belize and luckily they were on a ship excursion because they were five hours late - they held the ship for them.

Oh, I forgot the price - it was $99 a person. They included drinks - bottled water and juice.

I have read some of the boards where people saved $20 or so a person by booking directly with a tour company.

Archived