Celebrity motorcoach service

Alzarine

Just wondering if anyone knows, if Celebrity provides bus service from New England to their pier in Cape Bayonne, NJ.?

We are thinking about taking a Canada/ New England cruise in the Fall and hoping they have a bus service available.

Thanks in advance for any responses :)

Bus transfers can be added to your booking by your travel agent. The bus leaves from the Bonanza bus station. There is a charge for this transfer.

Please note that Bonanza is now charging to park in their lot. Best to have someone drop you off.

Seabiscuit - Celebrity is currently running a promotion for free bus service from certain pickups to Bayonne. We're taking it from Phila. at the end of the month, and my daughter is picking it up in Washington. There is no charge. I do believe they have some busses going from New England, I'm just not sure where. I "think" this promotion will still be on in the fall but your best bet is to call Celebrity and ask them about the bus promotion, where the pickups are, and how long it lasts. If it will still be in effect when you're going, you can just call your travel agent and ask them to add it to your ticket.

I am wondering if this is done in conection with Celebrity ( provided by the cruise line) or is it just a regular Bonanza bus( independent of the line ) to Bayonne, NJ ?

The bus contract is a charter through Academy bus, not Bonanza. It delivers you straight to the terminal.

The free bus is ONLY for Bermuda sailings. All RCL sailings from Bayonne and all rt Constellation sailings from Bayonne.. there is a charge.

This transfer is through Celebrity.

BobJanice,

We are cruising on the Zenith to Bermuda in July, and we are catching the bus in Harrisburg, but our daughter will be catching a bus from Baltimore. By the way it was free. The bus from Baltimore leaves from the Baltimore Travel Plaza. Hope this helps.

Annamae

We are taking the bus from Boston's South Station to Bayonne on April 22nd.

This is a free service offered through Celebrity for this Bermuda cruise. I called Celebrity, and they referred me back to our TA for them to make the arrangements with Celebrity; probably due to the fact that we had booked the cruise through our TA. I don't know if this perk is available for all cruises departing from N.J., but it is worth inquiring. Our confirmation for the round trip bus reservations were included with our cruise documents.

• 3 weeks later...

We made our final Payment for our July 01 Burmuda cruise and the bus leaves Baltimore at 9am and is free. We have reservations set up. It returns at 2:30pm the next week....It leaves from the Baltimore Travel Plaza...This is great news especially 3-4 Dollar a gallon gas!

Archived