Back to back cruises in the same cabin ?

tiggr33

I will be taking back to back cruises in the same cabin on the Magic. Does DCL allow you to leave your luggage and belongings in the cabin for the hours in between the cruises? Or do they make you fully disembark? The cruises will be one of the trans-atlantic crossings with a med cruise.

TIA,

Stacey

I will be taking back to back cruises in the same cabin on the Magic. Does DCL allow you to leave your luggage and belongings in the cabin for the hours in between the cruises? Or do they make you fully disembark? The cruises will be one of the trans-atlantic crossings with a med cruise.

TIA,

Stacey

Im doing the same thing this summer. We get to keep everything in the cabin. We will be taken off the ship seperately as late as possible then put to the very front and be the first ones back on the ship. It's going to be great

When we booked out back to backs we were told we could leave the luggage in the room and we didnt need to get off the ship. We could roam around the decks and relax, just have to stay out of the way of all the cleaning crews. Then when new guests start borading we must go to guest services to get our KTTWK reset for the next week. I think that the time in-between the cruises would be well spent doing laundry so I wont loose anytime on the cruise.I know I wont pack enough clothes for 14 days, that is way to many clothes, so will have to do laundry once.

mom x4,grandma x4

Archived