Mariner...cabin 7232

First time poster, 8th RCI cruiser for me and 9th RCI cruiser for the wife. We've never had a cabin this foward on any ship we've sailed on. What can we expect?

This will be our 4th and 5th cruise on the Voyager class ships all of which we had a blast!! Kinda concerned about the cabin this time though.

Thanks!! Great site! I don't know how I missed this site in the past.

First time poster, 8th RCI cruiser for me and 9th RCI cruiser for the wife. We've never had a cabin this foward on any ship we've sailed on. What can we expect?

This will be our 4th and 5th cruise on the Voyager class ships all of which we had a blast!! Kinda concerned about the cabin this time though.

Thanks!! Great site! I don't know how I missed this site in the past.

We stayed in 6230 and 7230 on the AOS. The layout may not be exactly the same, but what we loved about the location is that it is right near the forward stairs and elevators so it was a short walk to the promenade and the theater. Also, our cabins were forward of the life rafts, so we could see straight down to the water. One interesting thing, being that far forward puts you very close to the bridge, so occassionally we would see officers up there working which we enjoyed. We didn't have any issues with motion. All in all, I really enjoyed the location.

Archived