Boarding time on Millie--help!

Laurba99

My parents are going on 4/16 and in their boarding information it says that they should not arrive before 1:30 PM--IS THIS TRUE? I feel like I keep reading on here that people get on so early and get a full-day, lunch, etc--I told them to get there at 12:45 but they are big rule followers so I'd love to here some advice-Thanks!

Oh, no, they won't beat the rush. Everyone is so excited to sail and arrives at the port around 11-11:30. My experience has been that the lines go very quickly. Don't worry, you will make it on the ship in plenty of time. Enjoy!!

My wife and I are going on the 4/16 Millie cruise as well. We live 3 hours drive from the Port and plan on leaving at 10am with an arrival around 1pm. Looking forward to this. The only concern I have may be on parking availability in the port other than that it's just a 3 hour drive from Avon Park, Florida to Port Everglades. Anyway if you get there at noon I do not see any problems with that if the ship is not ready you can still look around the common areas while you wait.

We too will be on the same cruise. We always arrive around 11:45 - 12:00. Drop off the luggage, park the car, and then walk right onto the ship. By that time all the early people will already be on the ship and there are no lines!

enjoy,

Duane

Archived