2007 Itineraries

Foxhill

Has anyone heard when the 2007 brochure/itineraries will be published? We are considering a transatlantic cruise in April or May, 2007, but want to get a look at the 2007 ports, dates, ships, etc. Don't want to wait too long because it seems the transatlantic cruises are popular. We want to begin in Ft. Lauderdale/Miami and depart in Barcelona, stay a few extra days and then fly back to San Francisco.

I actually called Celebrity tonight to ask about 2007 Caribbean itineraries, and I was told to try again in May. I had originally been told that they would be out this month, so I guess we'll see. I'm not sure whether this applies to the TA itineraries as well, but hopefully, we'll all find out soon! I'm really bummed because I was told that there might not be an Easter Caribbean itinerary RT from Cape Liberty in 2007. I've been desperately wanting this itinerary, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

I hope you're able to book the cruise that you want, Foxhill! :o)

Jack/Sandy, here comes trouble? Guess what, Judi and Al are also looking at a TA and maybe BTB in Europe, Spain tour and then home. Celebrating our 30th anniv that summer. It appears that Celeb has announced some 2007 summer sailings in Europe, but no TA's yet.

Millie starts sailing Western Med from Barcelone May 3, May 13th. THey start their last Carib trip Mar 18th, so have to sail to Spain. Another poster heard about drydock from Mar-May 3rd. Will they sail over with passengers at the end of March or empty?

Connie starts Scandanavia from Dover, England May 5th, May 19th. Again their last Carib trip leaves FL APr 23, so they will sail TA for sure in early May.

Galaxy sails Eastern med from ROme starting May 21. THeir last Carib sailling leaves San Juan Apr 27th, so they will likely be going TA in early May.

I have my agent checking on any celeb announcements as well, but no TA's yet.

Sandy/Jack when we were on the Galaxy, Judi booked an Alaska cruise this June on Infinity, inside passage from Van. I'd love to go, but on a future time and take more land trips in Denali. Her mom is 80, so good to go now.

We booked the COnnie for Nov/06 on a Western TA trip ,but will not take that and apply the deposit to a 2007 trip.

Later

Al

Hi Al and Judy!

We are indeed considering a transatlantic in spring, 2007. Waiting for itineraries to come out. Perhaps we will meet up again. We really liked the itinerary posted for this spring which includes many ports in Spain and also Lisbon, ending up in Barcelona. Hope Celebrity has a similar itinerary for 2007. Hope all is well with you.

Sandy/Jack

Archived