Cave-tubing.com or Coral Breeze?

BearySweet2Cruise

I don't think Coral Breezes is operating now. I tried to book with them for our March 26 trip. they never responded, and I inquired when I got to Belize, and was told that they are out of business.

We did Cave tubing with Yhony (cavetubing.com) and it was FANTASTIC. Yhony and his guides met us just where they said they would. They gave us the rundown on what to expect as we were riding to the caves. They were meticuluous in making sure we were all safe and having a good time. We even had a tour of the city while we were waiting for the rest of our party to get off the ship. (tendering was particularly slow that day). As soon as Yhony got word that the rest of our group was waiting for us, he headed back to the pier to get them.

We did 2 caves, while the ship only does one. We had 1 guide for each group of 4 -6 people, and we formed human chains to make sure that we stayed together the whole time.

I had trouble lowering myself into the water, and the guides were right there to help me. At times, I had trouble carrying my tube while walking to the caves, and they took the tube from me until I was ready to carry it again.

At the end of the caves, we floated lazily down the river, instead of getting out and walking to the beginning.

It was one of the best tours we ever did, and I would do it again in a second. Yhony is the best!! www.cave-tubing.com

Archived