the good the bad and the ugly

deeolasingh

Ok Im new to carnival and crusing only have been on one cruise and it was on Princess. Had a great time. Im looking at a southern caribbean cruise on the Destiny. I have heard some good things as well as some really bad things about carnival. Whats your in put on this.Please fill me in on the good the bad and the ugly that Destiny has to offer:) :) :)

Ok Im new to carnival and crusing only have been on one cruise and it was on Princess. Had a great time. Im looking at a southern caribbean cruise on the Destiny. I have heard some good things as well as some really bad things about carnival. Whats your in put on this.Please fill me in on the good the bad and the ugly that Destiny has to offer:) :) :)

You really should try http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=44544 it gives you the most recent reviews and other information on the Destiny. Go back about 10 pages and start there....if you try to read the whole thread it will take you at least a month. You can also do searches within the thread if you want to know something specific.

I have been on many Carnival ships and the Caribbean iteneray, and to date, the Destiny is my favorite ship. The itenerary is the very best, the islands are all beautiful. San Juan is a great place to start you cruise off.

I am looking for a secure free website to post my pictures on, once i finally find one, i will post my Destiny island pictures.

Archived