Excursions

WilCruise

With fingers crossed, we are booked for the June 14th Baltic on the Star. However, my question is about payment for the excursions. I was talked into ordering all of our excursions for my family and two other couples. I did this to assure our group would stay together. The Princess web site said the others could pay for their own excursions, they would just be booked in my name. How and when do the others pay up? That's a lot of money! Thanks

You do not have to pay for your excursions until at the end of the cruise. When you get on board you can go to the Pursers Office and ask for a copy of your account to know the exact amount. Then during the cruise the rest of your family can pay their part to you and then you can either pay by credit card at the end of the cruise ro pay off your cruise by cash. All of the tickets will be delivered to your room for your excursions.

marilyn

You do not have to pay for your excursions until at the end of the cruise. When you get on board you can go to the Pursers Office and ask for a copy of your account to know the exact amount. Then during the cruise the rest of your family can pay their part to you and then you can either pay by credit card at the end of the cruise ro pay off your cruise by cash. All of the tickets will be delivered to your room for your excursions.

marilyn

That's what I don't want to do. The Baltic excursion prices are steep and they will not be able to pay me in cash. They are planning on using their credit cards. The instructions on the excursion site indicates they can pay for their own, I am just the "booking" agent. Thought maybe someone may have been through this and could tip me off.

If I were you...I would cancel the bookings for the excursions now and then when you get on board you all can just go to the excursion office and book then..If you book the same excursions you will still be together on them..that way everyone can use their own credit cards...

Archived