cruise tickets?

Lori in AZ

We are still waiting for cruise tickets. We are leaving on May 20th on Infinity. I think we should get about 4 weeks before but DH keep on asking when? everyday.

When do we get it in the mail?

Thanks!

I've got mine as late as a week before the cruise with 2 weeks being the norm. As long as you do the on line check in you don't even need the tickets, but they are fun to have!!:)

Terri

We are booked with Delta For January 27th,2007 ( Sky Miles)

If they go on Strike and may be go out of Business We will have to find a diffrent Air Lines and pay (I Beleve up to 90 days b/4 we leave We can book through Celebrity

Today the Good on all most Air Lines Sucks

NEXT CRUISE jANUARY 29TH CELEBRITY MERCURY MEXICAN RIVIERA

Stur Dayton,Ohio

We did the on line check in, which does get you thru faster, but the Docs also have information in it, such as tours that can be booked, luggage tags, gifts to order, tux rentals, etc well you get the idea. I love just looking thru it.:)

So, you are leaving SF for Alaska?

If so, I look forward to hear about your trip on board since we are going the day you leave ship. But the trouble is I will not know about your trip report till I get back home, too!

PS...have you ever done this type of intinary before?

Lori, we did a 7 day Alaska cruise that left from Vancouver, thru the inside passage. It was so beautiful and we loved it so much, this cruise was our answer to 2 trips because we also wanted to go back to San Francisco. I think you will love it. Most everyone I know that has done Alaska wantsto go back, or goes back again and again. If i can help you in anyway please feel free to emial me :

fllady13 at yahoo dot com

We love Celebrity 11 of our 24 cruises have been with Celebrity, so I have some knowledge that possibly could help. See ya on the boards ;)

Archived