Infinity March 11th 2007. South America and Panama Canal

acc70

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Hi ! I'll be on the cruise too ! Just booked it with a friend of mine from Los Angeles .... I'm from Dallas, Texas. Look forward to meeting you !

DallasSteve

hi there!

hope we get to meet on board.

Im 35yr uk guy and will be with another uk guy.

We like celebrity, this will be our 4th in 4 years with them

Andrew

Hi Andrew ! This will be my first with Celebrity ... have done several with Royal Caribbean ... including a transatlantic about 3 years ago from England back to Boston.... fell in love with your country .... :)

which category cabin will you be in ?? I really don't know what to expect on the Infinity except that it's supposedly a much "richer" feel to it, and that I'll probably be hanging out in that Michael's piano bar a lot !! hehehe ... martinis!!!!!!

anyway, I'm a very YOUNG 52 and my friend is 36 ....

Keep in touch and let's hope for more along the way on this trip!

Steve

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hmmmm... It may just be us !!!!

Just returned from a 2-week holiday to Australia ... non-cruise .... what a wonderful place over there !

Anyway, I'll keep watching this site to see if anyone else joins us ... otherwise, we'll have our own little party !

DallasSteve

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

So it appears .... well, the 4 of us can make it a "happenin' place" while onboard ... Joseph and I are traveling together, and we are also doing main seating ... and I know I'll be finding Michael's Club WAAAYYY early on .... and since there's not a Crown Lounge on the Celebrity ships (my favorite place to be on RCL ships) I most definitely will be hunting down the Martini bar !!

Got my ticket package yesterday ... I'm READY TO GO ....

OH ... query .... are you guys planning on doing tuxes on formal nights ???

DallasSteve

So it appears .... well, the 4 of us can make it a "happenin' place" while onboard ... Joseph and I are traveling together, and we are also doing main seating ... and I know I'll be finding Michael's Club WAAAYYY early on .... and since there's not a Crown Lounge on the Celebrity ships (my favorite place to be on RCL ships) I most definitely will be hunting down the Martini bar !!

Got my ticket package yesterday ... I'm READY TO GO ....

OH ... query .... are you guys planning on doing tuxes on formal nights ???

DallasSteve

the two of us will be doing tuxedos on formal nights,

see you soon i guess

Great !! We'll be the 4 most dashing men on board !!! I'm really surprised there aren't more "family" on this cruise .... maybe they just don't know about Cruise Critic. .... Reading the threads for this cruise under the Celebrity Infinity post, I have a feeling it's going to be a ship full of retirees. We'll have to wake up the dance floor !!!!

Archived