Constellation 3/26

Trail46

First time on Celebrity, (previously QM2 and Radisson Seven Seas Navigator) and we loved the whole cruise. Contrary to previous postings, the beef was cooked perfectly each evening (we like it medium rare.) Perry Grant was fabulous, standing room only. Loved Coco Cay - you can easily be off all by yourself - and all the ports. Delicious buffet lunches on the aft outdoor deck, martinis at Michael's Club listening to Perry Grant or at the Martini Bar where Sudi lived up to the expectations created by previous postings. Ocean Liners was lovely, entertainment by a harpist. We found chairs in the bow for sunbathing were always available, as were chairs on port and starboard sides on deck 11. Loved tucking ourselves under blankets on the cool days, swimming in both pools on the warm days. Embarkation and disembarkation was very orderly and fast.

Would love to sail on this class of Celebrity ship again, but seems as though next year's spring itinerary doesn't include sailing from NJ (we hate to fly).

Many thanks to these boards and all of you who take the time to answer questions. You were very helpful to us in making decisions and avoiding problems.

hey there... glad you enjoyed your cruise... just a question: Did Sudi menton anything about going home anytime soon? I know when I was on the cruise the week before you Sudi had gotten some terrible news about his father (not sure hoe much I should share), and had mentioned something about trying to get back to Bali as soon as possible. Any news?

Thanks so much for the quick response. A head up should you cruise with Sudi again: (hopefully you'll be back to Celebrity soon :) ), I found that after 10:30 pm (and especially once the late show started and the disco begins to get full) the martini bar was a lot less crowded, and you could talk to him, and have magic tricks performed for you personally! It really was a treat :)

hey there... glad you enjoyed your cruise... just a question: Did Sudi menton anything about going home anytime soon? I know when I was on the cruise the week before you Sudi had gotten some terrible news about his father (not sure hoe much I should share), and had mentioned something about trying to get back to Bali as soon as possible. Any news?

Sudi told me that he was leaving with us when we docked in Bayonne on the 7th. If he did, he should be home by now. He will definitely be missed.

We were also on the Constellation 3/26/06 with Dee and Trail46. We made a point to go see Sudi and we are so glad that we did. As Dee said he was going home when we docked 4/7/06. He had a crowd there every night....he was just amazing. He does amazing magic tricks as well.

I loved the cruise. The food in the dining room was great. I didn't like my meal at Ocean Liners but the desert there was fabulous....this was our 25th wedding anniversary and my husband surprised me with a new wedding band set. He had given it to the Matre'D there and they brought it out with my desert.

Archived