New Cruiser

ravenb31

This is me and my husband's first cruise 5/4/06 Carnival Legend. This website/forum is awesome. Alot of you have calmed my nerves:eek: about what to do, when to do it, etc. If anyone has anymore tips for us never been on the water before people, please advise. See ya when I get back.

Have fun and have lots of fun, experience the ship and do all that you are able to do. Let them dote on you all week, its fun. If you have any questions onboard dont be afraid to ask, someone has the answer or they will direct you to the answer, but mostly go on with the attitude that your gonna have lots of fun and you will, I guarantee.

Thanks for all of your advice. i've got 18 more days and I go on vacation. Haven't been on one since my honeymoon 5 years ago. Let the cruise addiction begin. I will make sure we have fun. A co-worker who's been on 9 cruises told me if I don't have fun...it's my own fault. So, I will follow all of your advise and will let you know when I get back. Thanks again.

Archived