Canopy Adventure & Wildlife Expedition

debbiematt

Debbie, my wife and I are going to do this in June and it looks great. There was an earlier posting about it in March, could not find it at the moment that had several responsed of those who had done it. Good luck.

We are doing a b2b Alaska on the Sapphire May 20 & 27. We are going with our 30 yr daughter and she wants to do this, really wondering if I'll be able to do it without being too chicken. I couldn't find the earlier post on this subject either. Thanks for getting back to me. Debbie

We are planning a cruise with another couple and each one of us picked our first choice excursion. This was mine....so we are all doing it. Our cruise isn't until July....would love to read about this excursion after your cruise. I'll be looking for it

I did this last September and it was awesome. The staff are great, and the view is spectacular. If you are afraid of heights this is not the tour for you. as you move from line to line, you are actually at the tops of trees, on a platform. So you don't touch solid ground until the tour is over.

Archived