Live From The Miracle

osp320

WOW!!!!!! It's 1:10 am and I am still having fun and finding new ways to get around the ship. She is great!!!!!!!! Embarkation was easy. We met some of our CC mates at the terminal before we boarded. They were great. You really won't belive your eyes. Pic's do not give this ship justice!! The show tonight was good also. Welcome aboard. As always I will try to Keep you informed. It's time for pizza and bed.

Greg

WOW!!!!!! It's 1:10 am and I am still having fun and finding new ways to get around the ship. She is great!!!!!!!! Embarkation was easy. We met some of our CC mates at the terminal before we boarded. They were great. You really won't belive your eyes. Pic's do not give this ship justice!! The show tonight was good also. Welcome aboard. As always I will try to Keep you informed. It's time for pizza and bed.

Greg

I am trying really hard not be jealous!!! :D

Have fun and keep us all posted on what you do/find/see/eat/ well, you get the picture! ;)

WOW!!!!!! It's 1:10 am and I am still having fun and finding new ways to get around the ship. She is great!!!!!!!!

Hey, what are you doing on MY ship? :D

Enjoy it. You'll have a great time as we did. Go listen to Joel in the Piano Bar.

please let us know how the teens liked Club O2 if they are 15 -17 years old?

and how is the decor?? Have a great time, and don't forget to go to the ice cream parlour at 3-5pm on sea days...great sundaes...

Jan

please let us know how the teens liked Club O2 if they are 15 -17 years old?

and how is the decor?? Have a great time, and don't forget to go to the ice cream parlour at 3-5pm on sea days...great sundaes...

Jan

We were on the Miracle with a 15 and 17 y/o 2 weeks ago. Just make sure they go to the first teen meeting. It was held at 4:45 on the 1st day. Check the capers in case the time has changed. To be honest, my kids didn't do any organized teen activities after that but the meeting was an ice breaker for meeting other kids. My son (17) met some kids there so then had other kids to hang out with. I don't think my daughter (15) met many kids at the meeting but she had a roll call friend to hang with and eventually they met other kids their age on their own. My kids were somewhat disappointed in the disco because they said it was mostly younger kids in there during the teen hours but remember, the make up of teens will be different on every cruise. My son tried to get into the disco after the teen hours but they were strict about the 18 and over rule and security was at the door carding so he never got in. Both my kids still had a blast and can't wait to cruise again.

Bearkev[/left]]Yes, go listen to Joel in the Piano bar. Very good. Just left the ship ourselves yesterday and had a terrific time. Enjoy.

There was a piano player on the Ecstasy back in April 93 who was excellent, and whose name I believe was Joel. I spent almost every evening there.

It would be (I think) quite unlikely, but is this Joel in his late 30s / early 40s and from Canada?

Thanks

Ed

We were on the Miracle with a 15 and 17 y/o 2 weeks ago. Just make sure they go to the first teen meeting. It was held at 4:45 on the 1st day. Check the capers in case the time has changed. To be honest, my kids didn't do any organized teen activities after that but the meeting was an ice breaker for meeting other kids. My son (17) met some kids there so then had other kids to hang out with. I don't think my daughter (15) met many kids at the meeting but she had a roll call friend to hang with and eventually they met other kids their age on their own. My kids were somewhat disappointed in the disco because they said it was mostly younger kids in there during the teen hours but remember, the make up of teens will be different on every cruise. My son tried to get into the disco after the teen hours but they were strict about the 18 and over rule and security was at the door carding so he never got in. Both my kids still had a blast and can't wait to cruise again.

My daughter did the same on the Legend last month, she found her friends thru the club, but then they did their own things.My son met his thru an excursion, seeing other kids on Ziplinning.I just wanted to know how the club facilities are, do they have a room of their own?

Thanks for responding.

Jan

Trust me she is in good hands!!!!!!!! The teen club is great, My Daughter went last night for a while and then spent the night with us at the show. Tonight she plans on going to the teen stuff on deck 9. Spent the day on deck 10 with CC mates. It's Prime rib and lobster tonight and grand cayman the next day. You guy's willlove this ship!!!!!!!!!!

Greg

My daughter did the same on the Legend last month, she found her friends thru the club, but then they did their own things.My son met his thru an excursion, seeing other kids on Ziplinning.I just wanted to know how the club facilities are, do they have a room of their own?

Thanks for responding.

Jan

No, unfortunately they don't have a club of their own. The teens were allowed in the disco from 9:30 - 10:45. For this reason we chose early dinner. We didn't want our kids rushing off from dinner early every night. I think only Conquest Class ships have their own area dedicated to Club 02. There might also be a couple of older ships that have turned a lounge into Club 02.

Where can I start about today so far. Got back from Grand Cayman and the wife and daughter went to the pool. Myself and son the arcade. In port we went to eden rock and cematary reef. They were both great. If you go to these places use WATER SHOES!!!!! it is really rocky. There is not enough time here but it was a great day for everyone. Last night's dinner was great. I had the prime rib and the wife had lobster, She said it was real good also. time to go we are getting ready to sail at 4:00.

There is no pier in Cozumel. It was wiped out along with all the beautiful shops along it. There is still much destruction from the hurricane Wilma that I was told by a native of the island stayed at the island for 15 hours. It was very sad to see.

Ok the ship will be in great condition for you guys. We did have a problem though tonight. We got turned back to Grand Cayman about an hour and a half into our trip. Somebody with a medical condition. We were at dinner and I left to look outside and saw them bring back the stokes basket and lifepack-12. We all hope the person is OK. We will get in cozumel about 12:00. They are telling us that we will have to tender in there. Kimberly's I have a friend at work that will be on your cruise so you know I will take good care of her, She is a great ship and the crew is also great!!!!! Will it's 1:00 A.M. time to check if DD got back I will try to post in the next couple of days.

Greg

Greg, Glad you are having great time. She's a beautiful ship. I have a big favor to ask tho. We were on the Miracle 3/26 in room 4228. The stewards name is calvert. We left a irreplaceablr photo album in a drawer. Could you possible ck w/Calvert to see if it was turned in? Thanks a million.

Stlawrence I printed out your post and will stop by and see if I can find him. It's 9:30 A.M. and getting close to cozumel. I am online to email cave-tubing.com because we are getting into belize an hour later also. No word on the person. I might go and try to find as I am interested how they are (FF,EMT,LT) on a fire department. Shorts in the dinning room tonight because of the delay to, made son happy. I will post later.

Greg

Archived