Live From The Miracle

osp320

Greg, Glad you are having great time. She's a beautiful ship. I have a big favor to ask tho. We were on the Miracle 3/26 in room 4228. The stewards name is calvert. We left a irreplaceablr photo album in a drawer. Could you possible ck w/Calvert to see if it was turned in? Thanks a million.

Ok here we go I hope I got the right ones!!!!!!!!!!!1 Stoped and talked to calvert hw seems to be a really nice person. He said he turned it in. I went to pursor and I belive I HAVE IT IN HAND!!!!!!!!!!! Does it have a green ribon on it? and flower pot? let me know or I will turn it back in if it is not the right one but it sounds like it is, when we get back email me at vfdemt83@aol.com and I will send it.

Greg

Oh my goodness Greg. I am so excited!!!!!! This should have a salmon colored letter from Don & Donna on the 1st page. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you. This was a gift to us for our 30th anniver. I will email & send $$$ agn. Thank you. Our email is vruddell@yahoo.com. They stood up w/us when we got married & celebrated our 30th w/us on the cruise. You have made 2 people very happy.

Oh my goodness Greg. I am so excited!!!!!! This should have a salmon colored letter from Don & Donna on the 1st page. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you. This was a gift to us for our 30th anniver. I will email & send $$$ agn. Thank you. Our email is vruddell@yahoo.com. They stood up w/us when we got married & celebrated our 30th w/us on the cruise. You have made 2 people very happy.

boy Ginny, did YOU luck out! Someone was watchng over you!!!

Osp... have fun the rest of the week on OUR Ship. I was on her 3/26 with Sott, Sue, Heidi, Renee and Ginny (posts above)- we all LOVED it.

First let me say one thing TENDERING SUCKS!!!!!!! I understand what has happend and it is not in the control of the ship!!!!!!! Cozumel is a great place we had a GREAT DAY how could you not. When you get your tickrts don't be inside frankie and johny's be on the outside of it. And for the people that I could help do the same sometime it was or is not a problem glad to do it!!!!!!!!!!!! this board has been great!!!!!!!!! We just shut the door to leave cozumel, What a great day!!!!!!! I will post later.

Greg

First let me say one thing TENDERING SUCKS!!!!!!!

Don't waste your time with tickets! Just go straight down the stairs midship to Deck A and merge in with all the Carnival excursion people. They don't check the tickets.

Don't waste your time with tickets! Just go straight down the stairs midship to Deck A and merge in with all the Carnival excursion people. They don't check the tickets.

SOTT, you are such a rebel! (I didn't even notice Deb's little error until you pointed it out, SOTT) :p

Please let us know if you tender or dock in Cozumel. Have you heard anything about that port or read anything in the Capers?

Thanks for all the updates!

They will be tendering in Cozumel for quite some time.

Mark T

Wow I woke up at 3:00am and couldn't go back to sleep. The day in cozumel kicked my butt. Went back to the room after dinner and I was out. (We have late seating). Today is belize and cave-tubing.com sounds like fun. For all you guys that have been around for awhile I got to meet Ali's (poool waiter) cousion? on deck he looks just like him and has the same smile. He is great. Will I am going to try bed again after pizza of course. I will post after belize.

Greg

Just got back from Cave-tubing.com tour it was fun. Weather was raining when we got here then cleared up real nice. Didn't really mess with the local shops, just the shops at the pier.

When you go to Costa Maya be sure to go to the fishing village, Majahaul pronounced Ma ha wall. Its fantastic. good buys. We ate at the Cat's Meow, alittle pricey but very good. Meats are bought at Walmart in Cancun. Have a super day tom.

We are going with Yhonny in June. What did you think of he and his tour? He has assured us that the walk to the river and the river itself is ok for our 5 year old. You agree? Thanks.

We went on Yhonny's tour on the 3/26 cruise... and LOVED it! We had a 6 yr old in our group - and he did just fine... and I've got an issue with walking for any length of time (my right leg goes numb on me)...and I was able to make it without a problem....I'd do it again in a heartbeat!

When you go to Costa Maya be sure to go to the fishing village, Majahaul pronounced Ma ha wall. Its fantastic. good buys. We ate at the Cat's Meow, alittle pricey but very good. Meats are bought at Walmart in Cancun. Have a super day tom.

AND while in Majahaul - don't forget to get your 45minute massage for only $20! Just beware - if you're female... they'll whip your shirt off over your head while you're laying on the table in a heartbeat... LOL LOL

It was the BEST $20 I ever spent!!!!

Yhonny is great. We did meet him but we went with some other guide but he was very good. Talked the whole way there about belize. The walk is not bad at all. When you go thru the caves you have your legs locked with the other person. The 5 year old should do just fine. For tonight make sure you get the turkey and pasta as a starter. The ride to and from is kind of long just take a nap on the way back. She is a great ship!!!!!!!!!

We got off the ship today (sad), but what a great time we had. We met some great people on board also . Friday we went to the cats meow and had a great day. The beach is small but if you buy the use of a couple of chairs and get some beer and food you can get a table under the shade which we keep all day.The food was great and the service was second to none. When you go thru the market don't pay what price they ask you can get some real bargins if you deal with them (make sure you do your shoping here as it will cost more at the cruise port). We are in Alanta tonight then the rest of the drive home on Monday. I will have the wife write a review for everybody.

Greg,

Had a great time with your family. Keeg and Mack planned next years cruise all the way home. We disembarked right away, that is why we didn't meet you for breakfast. The trip home took a little over 13 hours. 2 less than down there.

I will send you your pin. thanks for the loaner.

I also changed my name. Bellybutton thinks it's corny.

I'm posting my diary tonight/tomorrw. Just search by the name.

Jim

Archived