RCL Stockholder benefit has been extended

FIRELT5

I faxed in a request to Investor Relations last Tuesday and hadn't heard back as of this morning for a sailing this Friday. I phoned this morning and was told the credit has been applied for the upcoming sailing. The woman was very helpful and confirmed it quickly.

Is the discount available for stock held in one's IRA account? Or does the stock have to be held in a "regular" account?

Art

You just have to demonstrate that you own it. It can be in any account that you own so I'd guess an IRA would be fine so long as you can demonstrate that there are 100 shares as part of the portfolio.

Tom

You just have to demonstrate that you own it. It can be in any account that you own so I'd guess an IRA would be fine so long as you can demonstrate that there are 100 shares as part of the portfolio.

An IRA is just fine. My shares are in my IRA, and I've gotten the credit on six cruises since I bought it.

Archived