Serenade balcony question

Hi

I've had a look at the Royal Caribbean website and it doesn't say that it has an obstructed view. It does say that the staterooms in the same category as yours that have an obstructed view are staterooms 8162, 8164 & 8662.

Hope this helps.

0303, I don't know if it's obstucted but it sure looks like it would be hard to put 2 chairs togeather.:eek: I'd call RCL and ask their opinion. Then I'd call your TA. Maybe they can change your cabin. Don't worry to much, we returned last week from the Serenade, she's a beautiful ship.You'll have a great time.:)

most of the time and "obstructed view" means that, when you look down towards the water, you see the top of the lifeboat canopy (sp!)

it doesnt typically mean that there is a big ol beam in your way

We had a balcony cabin 7114 and we right above the life boats canopy. It was in the way if you want to look down at the water but it was fine to look out, straight out. Also a bit of advice, if you sleep with the balcony door or with the curtains open. The maintenance crew does use the lifeboat canopy quite often to walk on during the day. Mom learned the hard way upon exiting the shower.:o Have fun!

Typically, Obstructed View means just that: There IS something in the way looking straight out of your room. Usually it is either a lifeboat, cleaning equipment or something structural.

Looking down is not the consideration.

Your stateroom is not an obstructed view room.

Leslie

Archived