Looking For Ideas

1stAnnivCruise

These boards haven't steered me wrong over the years....When I proposed to my wife on the Adv. of the Seas, you came up big....when we returned on the ship for our honeymoon, your adviced exceeded my expections.

This August, my wife and I will be celebrating our 1 year wedding anniversary. We will be aboard Freedom of the Seas. We are looking for awesome excursions (similar to the Silver Moon excursion in Barbados) at either Grand Cayman or Cozumel. ANY SUGGESTIONS? My wife still raves about the excursion we took in Barbados aboard the Silver Moon. Basically, for those who haven't done it, it is a 10-15 person catamaran that you are literally treated like royalty. Drinks are brought to you, lunch is served, you can swim with turtles, etc....Just amazing.

We are 28 and 27, so we are looking for great advice.....I'll be posting this in Cozumel as well.....

We usually don't book excursions with RCCL due to too many people. If you have any ideas, just let me know the link I can go to to find some info.

Thanks!!!

Archived