Great fun with turtle...No crowds

Dixiecat

:) A year & a half ago my DH & I were on a cruise in Barbados. I booked a tour online at adventurelandbarbados.com. It was "The Turtle & SHipwreck Adventure". They picked us up at the cruiseship dock & brought us back. But the best thing is that their fast fun boats (look on the website) only hold about 12 people. We were the only boat with the turtles. We went to the shipwreck snorkel then had time for the beach & punch. The crew was very professional & fun. We were the only 2 from the cruiseship. It was a wonderful day. You get 15% off if you book online. They offer other tours, too.

Dixiecat

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm thinking of doing a cruise that stops in Barbatos because of the snorkeling with the sea turtles. Has anyone done this? I've swam with them in the Galapagos, and hoping this will be a worthwhile excursion.

jojosm33, while I would love for you come to Barbados on your cruise, I would like for you not to base your day here only on a turtle excursion. The Excursion is about a great sailing experience on a really nice catamaran, have a great lunch and also being able to see some and swim with some of the turtles that we have around the island. Not knowing how many turtles you were able to swim with in the Galapagos, I would have to say you will likely only see and swim with maybe 2 or 3 on the excursions in Barbados.

I would rather you come to see Barbados as an island. Take an island tour, see some of our historic spots and beautiful views.

Archived