T Pool CC Class?

Maggie 3

We are in Concierge Class on the Mercury going to Alaska, will the T-Pool in the Aquaspa be free for CC class? What else do we get for CC class? Do you think the Mercury will be healthy on May 8? Thanks

Sorry, but the T Pool is free to those in suites and elite Captain's Club members only. Some of the amenities you will get are a bottle of champagne in your cabin upon embarkation, upgraded bedding and pillows (this alone makes it worth it to me!), higher quality shower head and towels in bathroom, flowers in cabin, fresh fruit in cabin, canapes every afternoon, priority embarkation, priority tendering. That's what I remember, there's a complete list on Celebrity's website.

I sure hope the ship is healthy by May 8, I'm sailing on April 28!:)

Terri

Sorry, but the T Pool is free to those in suites and elite Captain's Club members only.

I'm confused and -- since we're sailing Summit to Alaska on 5/20 -- I also hope you're wrong. (No offense. :p ) On the Other Indulgences page of the Celebrity website, this footnote is attached to the description of the T-pool:

*Enjoy complimentary use of the Thalassotherapy Pool aboard our fleet of ships with the exception of the Century, Galaxy, and Mercury, which offer pool use for a small fee.

What gives?

Leo

TeeDee is also correct.

The OP will be sailing on Mercury where the T pool is not free for CC passengers.

The amenities detailed by teedee are all those offered for passengers in Concierge Class.

TeeDee: Boston Terriers Rule :D

I'm confused and -- since we're sailing Summit to Alaska on 5/20 -- I also hope you're wrong. (No offense. :p ) On the Other Indulgences page of the Celebrity website, this footnote is attached to the description of the T-pool:

*Enjoy complimentary use of the Thalassotherapy Pool aboard our fleet of ships with the exception of the Century, Galaxy, and Mercury, which offer pool use for a small fee.

What gives?

Leo

/The OP was asking specifically about Mercury, which is a Century class ship. That's why I replied as I did. T Pool is indeed free on M Class ships.

RLM - You're absolutely correct about Boston Terriers!!

Terri

I was of the understanding that a limited amount of space is available for purchase to the T-pool on the Mercury. Is that accurate & if so, how much is it and is it per day or per cruise?

You can purchase a T-Pool pass on Century class ships (I think I've got it right this time:D ). You can get a day pass or a cruise long pass. A pass for a day used to be $20, I'm not sure if it still is. I have had the spa staff tell me the $20 is for a one time use and also been told it's good for a whole day. It depends on who you talk to. If you do pay to try it and like it you can apply the $20 towards a cruise long pass.

Terri

Archived