Inspiration News???

jim+4

I'm on the Inspiration on Apr 24th. YAH! Finally less than 2 weeks away.

I've been looking for info too but haven't seen to much posted from recent cruisers. Most of what I have read has been pretty positive though.

I'll be sure to post a review here for you sometime after Apr. 30th when I return.

We are going to Grand Cayman and Cozumel so can't help you with Calica except to say it's in Mexico and has some nice looking beaches. Here's a link to info on Calica and some port reviews too.

http://www.caribbeanportreviews.com/Calica.htm#Reviews

Also we are doing the StingRay tour with Soto's, so I'll give you info on that as well after I return. It is $30/pp and so far communication with Kerry has been awesome. They are aware of the hour that the ship is ahead and know we need to be back in time for the tenders so it makes me a little less nervous to be taking a tour that is not Carnival sponsored.

Doodlefan

Guys, use the "search this forum" feature on the top right (From the main Carnival page, not the search this thread on this page!). There are plenty of Inspiration reviews and topics. I have posted to many of them. It's a fun ship, You will enjoy!

Hint... on the search tab, go to advanced, limit the search to "Inspiration" on the title, not in the entire posts. There ya go! plenty of info!:D

Thanks for the tip.

Hey doodlefan you are going to be at sea when my TB Lightning play the Sens in the playoffs (if the TBL hang on that is) Keep me posted as will I to everyone else...thanks

Archived