Scubagirrl?? Dolphin Encounter booked on our own...questions

daughterinlaw

I am wondering about the timing, as far as once we arrive in Nassau.

If we arrive in Nassau at 7am. I have heard Carnival lets those who have booked excursions through them off the ship first. So, if we need to be at the paradise island ferry dock at 8am, will there be enough time? How long does it take to get off the ship usually? I know the dock where we catch the ferry to the dolphin encounter is about 5 min away by taxi. Thanks in advance, Judy ;)

I am wondering about the timing, as far as once we arrive in Nassau.

If we arrive in Nassau at 7am. I have heard Carnival lets those who have booked excursions through them off the ship first. So, if we need to be at the paradise island ferry dock at 8am, will there be enough time? How long does it take to get off the ship usually? I know the dock where we catch the ferry to the dolphin encounter is about 5 min away by taxi. Thanks in advance, Judy ;)

I really don't have an answer to this. If you are delayed in your 7am arrival, that could be a problem, if disembarkment is slow, this could add a kink in your timeline. No telling what the day will bring.

There are tons of cabs at the dock, but there are also tons of cruisers, so you may have to line up for a car. It's about 10-12 minutes from downtown to Paradise Ferry Terminal.

You're ferry should be leaving at 8:30am.. you may have to push thru the lines to get your vouchers to make it on time.

Maybe someone who has recently tried this has something to add.

Thank you. Even though Carnival is a bit more expensive I think we will go w/ them. At least we have a guarantee when it comes to the timing etc. Plus, if for some reason they don't get us there, we aren't charged. A little bit of assurance. Thank you for everything. -Judy

Archived