Wellwishers....No More

oooohDonna

All you rule breakers? Lmao I'm guessing you have never broken a rule? If you have broken a rule, welcome to the club! If not, OMG, Jesus is posting on this message board. :rolleyes:

I have never hogged a lounge chair, cut in a buffet line, stole a towel or robe or smuggled booze aboard a ship.

I do not have to be Jesus to know what is right and what is wrong.

Cause Jesus teaches us how to descern what is right and what is wrong!

If you are using the "everybody does it" rationale to justify your transgressions then you and everyone here who feels the same way needs to do a little rethink and reevaluation! Cause 2 wrongs do not make a right!

So, since most restaurants and bars (okay, most DECENT restaurants and bars) have similar pricing, people should have their own liquor and beer delivered there, and the establishment owners should just deal with it right??? I just don't understand why people think the drink prices are SOOOOO high on the ship.... do you people get out at all???? :confused: The beer is really not that expensive on the ship... Believe me, after the prices I paid last week for beer, I was longing for Carnival's prices :D
and you too elleusion

:mad: Wow.... where do you guys come from? CCL?

This is a pleasant "independent" (most of the time) place for "real" cruise ship people to yap.

Why would anyone not like more choices? You don't want a bar set up, a few beers delivered to your room at a discount don't order it. Some people like the option.... not every cruise ship customer shops at Macy's.

It's a question of changing policies, fewer choices for customers and it's for the worse IMHO

There are always voices of the "less choice" is better crowd.

I honestly have to ask who other than the Cruise companies would want that? (Actually just thought of of one group.... no two!!!! scary....)

Archived