Wellwishers....No More

oooohDonna

Just face it people, those of you who smuggle alcohol are just cheap selfish people for whom the rules do not apply. I certainly hope that none of you ever complaim about the chair hogs or any other rule breakers because they are doing exactly the same thing as you are. Disregarding the rules.

There is a number of things wrong with this argument...

First and foremost is that someone smuggling booze will not impact you while on your cruise... but chair hogs and other explicit rule breakers will.

What is done privately is just that... private...:eek:

Yup!! You can order it from any bar... I like it just with the champagne (A poinsetta)... YUM!!! That is my usual weekend wake up drink!! :D Generally when we cruise, we have a FORALM (Friends of Ricky and Lucy Meeting) each morning on deck (where we try to remember the night before :D ) and have mimmies, poinsies and spicey BM's... then start having shots around 11... starts the day off RIGHT :D

Must cruise with you :p :cool:

Must cruise with you :p :cool:

Come on along! We have several booking right now... the Ricky and Lucy cruise still has a $25 deposit, out of NOLA, first weekend of the Mardi Gras season... can't beat it :D Come visit us on our thread... you'll love this group!!!!

Come on along! We have several booking right now... the Ricky and Lucy cruise still has a $25 deposit, out of NOLA, first weekend of the Mardi Gras season... can't beat it :D Come visit us on our thread... you'll love this group!!!!

I'll take a look. Thanks. Would that be FEB?

I nominate boaterette to monitor the "Adults Only" hot tubs. Keep those poor unattended children from breaking the rules. Can't we all just get along?? I love this board but some just need to lighten up a little. Life moves much too fast to get wrapped up in such banter!!! Sip, swirl, CHUG!!!!!

I'll take a look. Thanks. Would that be FEB?

We have S&S 2 in October on the Conquest, S&S 2.5 on NOW the Fantasy :D LOL, and the Legend VIP's in March... any of them are going to be great. The S&S 2.5 Ricky and Lucy tour is the one with a $25 deposit, AWESOME rates with a $100 shipboard credit!! Check us out!!

Sorry for the hijack :D Although this thread has gone in every direction possible, so I'm sure it wasn't noticed, LOL!!!

I nominate boaterette to monitor the "Adults Only" hot tubs. Keep those poor unattended children from breaking the rules. Can't we all just get along?? I love this board but some just need to lighten up a little. Life moves much too fast to get wrapped up in such banter!!! Sip, swirl, CHUG!!!!!

I have NO problem monitoring the Adults Only hot tubs... if the kiddies are in there, I tell them, as nicely as I can the first time, to please leave. The second time, not so nice... 3rd time, i just wave security over. Easy as pie :D same with the adults only pools... very few places that are adults only on the ship, I expect those that are designated as such, to stay that way. :D

I have NO problem monitoring the Adults Only hot tubs... if the kiddies are in there, I tell them, as nicely as I can the first time, to please leave. The second time, not so nice... 3rd time, i just wave security over. Easy as pie :D same with the adults only pools... very few places that are adults only on the ship, I expect those that are designated as such, to stay that way. :D

Do the same rules apply for undesirable adults??;)

Not reasonable to you... a bucket of beer is a great price on Carnival, IMHO, compared to similar venues. !

I respect your opinion but great price? No, I wouldn't go that far...absolutely not. I'll suppliment my beer intake from an alternate source thank you. The beer of choice for me on the ship will cost me $5.17 per and there's no way I'm paying $120 for a case of beer!

Call me cheap, dishonest, or whatever but i'm not foolish! Look, it's really getting silly debating this issue and it's really a matter of personal choice. Until the day comes when they start arresting people for bringing alcohol onboard, I'm going to suppliment my liquor supply as I see fit.

We have S&S 2 in October on the Conquest, S&S 2.5 on NOW the Fantasy :D LOL, and the Legend VIP's in March... any of them are going to be great. The S&S 2.5 Ricky and Lucy tour is the one with a $25 deposit, AWESOME rates with a $100 shipboard credit!! Check us out!!

Sorry for the hijack :D Although this thread has gone in every direction possible, so I'm sure it wasn't noticed, LOL!!!

We can un-hijack... October doesn't work for me as I have (oh, darn) a girlfriends cruise mid Sept., and then I'll have just enough vac for Christmas. I will keep a look out for next year. What would make one a VIP for the March... Never mind. Let this thread get back on topic, and I'll find the thread for it. Good chatting with ya.

I respect your opinion but great price? No, I wouldn't go that far...absolutely not. I'll suppliment my beer intake from an alternate source thank you. The beer of choice for me on the ship will cost me $5.17 per and there's no way I'm paying $120 for a case of beer!

Call me cheap, dishonest, or whatever but i'm not foolish! Look, it's really getting silly debating this issue and it's really a matter of personal choice. Until the day comes when they start arresting people for bringing alcohol onboard, I'm going to suppliment my liquor supply as I see fit.

Emiril, are ya out there?? BAMM!!!!:o

I said for a BUCKET of beer... you get a break on a bucket. And yes, I still say a great price, when compared to similar venues (everyone keeps reading only the part they want to read!!! :p )

And btw, we stopped debating the issue and were on to much more fun issues... like kids in the hot tub :p

They won't arrest people, they will just start confiscating it... it's not illegal, just against their rules :rolleyes:

We can un-hijack... October doesn't work for me as I have (oh, darn) a girlfriends cruise mid Sept., and then I'll have just enough vac for Christmas. I will keep a look out for next year. What would make one a VIP for the March... Never mind. Let this thread get back on topic, and I'll find the thread for it. Good chatting with ya.

No worries... the original horse here has been BEAT TO DEATH! SO dead we should be passing out jello shots :D Come join us on the Legend VIP thread!! There is still a reduced deposit there too!!! That one is going to be GREAT!!!!!!!!!

There is a number of things wrong with this argument...

First and foremost is that someone smuggling booze will not impact you while on your cruise... but chair hogs and other explicit rule breakers will.

What is done privately is just that... private...:eek:

Why you cheap/selfish cruiser:cool: Your welcome on our balcony any day:) Just bring your ice chest full of brewskis:D

No, I believe the rules state nobody under 16... I'd have to check, but I believe that is it. You just have to deal with the others :p

Not a problem....all things in moderation. It's amazing what the human body can get used to. ME?? I need mimmies after the first night onboard, from then on, it 21 knots thru 'til the next Sunday (Disembarkation). I can't drive at Fifty-Fiiiiiive~:)

Jello shooters.... I like mine red.

Well then, you should also meet up with the S&S'ers in NOLA, in June :D One of our great CC members makes just about the best jello shots you will ever slurp down :D (jello shots is a WAY better topic :D)

Not a problem....all things in moderation. It's amazing what the human body can get used to. ME?? I need mimmies after the first night onboard, from then on, it 21 knots thru 'til the next Sunday (Disembarkation). I can't drive at Fifty-Fiiiiiive~:)

Moderation?? I'll have to look that one up in Websters :D

I said for a BUCKET of beer... you get a break on a bucket. And yes, I still say a great price, when compared to similar venues (everyone keeps reading only the part they want to read!!! :p )

And btw, we stopped debating the issue and were on to much more fun issues... like kids in the hot tub

They won't arrest people, they will just start confiscating it... it's not illegal, just against their rules :rolleyes:

From what I remember you are not much of a beer drinker. So yeah maybe you would pay about 120.00 for a case. Since that would probabley last you a while:D and by the way you said "we" stopped debating this issue:confused: Are you speaking for all of us:confused:

From what I remember you are not much of a beer drinker. So yeah maybe you would pay about 120.00 for a case. Since that would probabley last you a while:D and by the way you said "we" stopped debating this issue:confused: Are you speaking for all of us:confused:

Nah, I don't care much for beer... I'm a liquor and shot kinda gal :D But I really don't care about any of the drink prices... it's just something I don't worry about while on vacation...

Sorry, I take that back... there are still some that don't want to let this go and want this poor, poor horse to suffer just a little longer... maybe they will just go ahead and pull the plug and then we won't have to worry about it :D

Archived