Capt Marvin - Miracle

D&MCRUISERS

Were booked with Capt Marvin on 4-23 Miracle sailing. Will we need to try to sneak onto a tender with the Carnival excursions to be there on time. I think we are supposed to be there around 9:15 (Cayman time i'm sure). I'm not stressing about it, just would like to put my mind at ease.

We went with Captain Marvin when we were on the Inspiration in January. That is exactly what we did. When all the people who were booked on Carnival excursions headed for the tender, we just blended in with them and walked right on the boat. We got to Captain Marvin's with about 40 minutes to spare, checked in, paid, walked to the grocery store and when we got back it was time to get on the bus! Captain Marvin's was great, we really enjoyed our trip. Our tour guide was Chester (my 21 yr old dd said he was hot!) and he was wonderful! He helped us all kiss and hold and be massaged by the stingrays (even my 78 yr old mother!) and was very patient with all of us. I hope you enjoy your trip!:D

We also just blended in on our Enchantment of the Seas tender. No problems. LOVED Capt. Marvins. We did the snorkeling trip/Stingray. Our guide took us to the reef ( not much to see at Coral Gardens) where he brought out a Moray Eel and Nurse shark. (in a very non-agressive/non-invasive way to the animals)

We also just blended in on our Enchantment of the Seas tender. No problems. LOVED Capt. Marvins. We did the snorkeling trip/Stingray. Our guide took us to the reef ( not much to see at Coral Gardens) where he brought out a Moray Eel and Nurse shark. (in a very non-agressive/non-invasive way to the animals)

LOVED them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The guides were great with the kids in our party!!! Helped my daughter try snorkling and stayed with her the whole time, and helped my son get to pet and picture the Rya's (he wouldn't get in the water but the guides made sure he got what we paid for). I can't tell you how pleased I was with them!!!!

their site is their name dot com, or just google the name!!!!

Good luck, you bound to love them!!!;)

Archived