AOS Antigua/Barbados etc

We sailed the AOS last summer and did the week that included St. Thomas, St. Maarten, Antigua, St. Lucia and Barbados. It was a great cruise because we had so many ports (although some people may prefer to be at sea more). We had a wonderful time.

We were at sea only the last day, and I don't remember any games, although we spent the day on our balcony, in the adults' pool and the spa.

We did excursions every day but the day we were in St. Lucia. We took a cab downtown by ourselves. Castries does not have a very nice downtown area. Most of the shopping was market stuff. The port village was ice, though.

The excursions at the other ports were great. We went in August, so it was hot and humid. I live in Nashville and have complained about the humidity here in the past. I told my friends to smack me if I ever say it's too humid here again!! :D

WRP96 I am leaving on the AOS to Barbardos etc a week on Sunday, and I was on the Voyager 2 years ago and on the sea days they had the horse race, the belly flop and sexy legs competition, so I was wondering what entertainment they had on the sea day on the AOS. I have also been on the Explorer and they had these games on sea days also. I thought maybe they had one of the games on AOS too. Maybe not then. Thanks anyway.

WRP96 I am leaving on the AOS to Barbardos etc a week on Sunday, and I was on the Voyager 2 years ago and on the sea days they had the horse race, the belly flop and sexy legs competition, so I was wondering what entertainment they had on the sea day on the AOS. I have also been on the Explorer and they had these games on sea days also. I thought maybe they had one of the games on AOS too. Maybe not then. Thanks anyway.

On Serenade they basically put all the pool games into the one sea day, instead of spreading them out. I would figure they would do the same thing on AOS. Have a great cruise!

We sailed the AOS last Fall, (late October) and did the week that included St. Thomas, St. Maarten, Antigua, St. Lucia and Barbados. It was a great cruise because we had so many ports, (makes it a busy cruise).

We had a wonderful time. Only one day at sea on the return to San Juan.

Archived