Roll Call: NCL Jewel 12 day Barcelona to Istanbul Sep 3/06

sjbdtz

Hi Guys!

I responded to your post of April 9th...same as this one...

I will be on the NCL Jewel and staying three additional days in Istanbul. Would love to hear from you!

Hi Guys!

I responded to your post of April 9th...same as this one...

I will be on the NCL Jewel and staying three additional days in Istanbul. Would love to hear from you!

Hey! Great to hear from you! I'm trying to get another roll-call going in the roll-call section as well. Please join us there too!

Are you travelling alone?

Stephen & Daniel

Hello...

I am "kinda" traveling alone. I will be one of the Dance Hosts aboard and sharing a cabin with another host who I don't know. I won't know my cabin till I arrive at the dock, but last time as a dance teacher [expecting the inside cabin under the disco and next to the elevators] we got an outside on an upper deck! I don't know how much Ballroom dancing there will actually be, so I don't know how much of my time will be working.

The cruise is quite Port intensive. What are your Port Plans?

I will be flying into Barcelona on Saturday early morning and staying overnight before we sail on Sunday. I have not had luck finding an inexpensive hotel that will take a one night, Saturday booking. I tried Absolute Centro, Central Town and California [all three Gay and said they were fully booked "but try back the day before you arrive"] and did not hear back from a pensione.

I am staying in Istanbul for two more nights.

The ship looks fantastic and the ports are amazing! This should be good!

Howard

I will be one of the Dance Hosts aboard. I don't know how much Ballroom dancing there will actually be.

Cool! I didn't know there was such a thing as Dance Hosts. My hubby & I have never ballroom danced, but I wouldn't mind learning a step or two!

The cruise is quite Port intensive. What are your Port Plans?

Our plans are largely dependent on a straight friend of mine who is still deciding whether he & his girlfriend are coming on the cruise with us... but we're planning on visiting every port. It's our first time in the Med, so it's going to be go...go...go.

I will be flying into Barcelona on Saturday early morning and staying overnight before we sail on Sunday. I have not had luck finding an inexpensive hotel that will take a one night, Saturday booking. I tried Absolute Centro, Central Town and California [all three Gay and said they were fully booked "but try back the day before you arrive"] and did not hear back from a pensione.

We're starting our trip in Tenerife (Canary Islands) for a week, then spending 1 1/2 days in Barcelona before the cruise....we're staying at the Hilton Diagonal.

I am staying in Istanbul for two more nights.

We've got one additional night in Istanbul post-cruise, and then fly home through Frankfurt & Philly.

The ship looks fantastic and the ports are amazing!

The ship IS fantastic. We did the Baltics cruise last year on her, and she's beautiful. We're really looking forward to this trip!

Stephen & Daniel

mailto:cruiseboy@rogers.com

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived