Arriving At The Embarkation Port

VICKIVICKI

When sailed on the Liberty on 4/1 as in past cruises only a select number of passengers were allowed on early. After that number was met then the doors were closed and others arriving waited in a separate waiting area to board at a later time. We boarded around 11am. Good thing since Uncle Pat likes to take tons of pictures before the ship gets crowded.

OT- LABecca where in are Louisiana are you located. I am a native of LA and moved to FL 17 years ago. Still have family in LA. Will be there next month.

OT- LABecca where in are Louisiana are you located. I am a native of LA and moved to FL 17 years ago. Still have family in LA. Will be there next month.

I'm from Houma. It's about 60 miles South West of New Orleans. :) :D

• 2 weeks later...

So after studying this board and having to drive from NC to Port Canaveral, decided last night to book a hotel half way and drive the rest on Sat morning. GOOD decision. I'm feeling better and more relaxed then thinking of leaving at 3 or 4 AM and being stressed. THANKS!:)

Archived