Golden Eagle excursion

cruiseescape

We did it. Nice boat ride - we were up front and got WET! DS9 loved it. Bring something waterproof to store your towels/camera/belongings in.

Snorkeling at the beach was so-so. We got an hour or two on the beach.

Crew was great. This is not a monstrous boat, so expect a good amount of movement - there was one woman (right next to us) that got sick.

Well, that is just too weird - if you do Search This Thread, nothing pops up except our two comments. However, if you go up to the top of the page on the blue line where it says "User CP FAQ Guidelines CC Logowear " etc. etc. and use that "Search," then you can type in "Golden Eagle" and scroll down on the menu to the right to the Ports of Call and St. Maarten, and then you'll get a bunch. You can also search by a user's name, so if you type in "Kellie in Texas" my other replies should come up. I replied at length to a lady a few weeks back asking about how easy it was to get up and down the ladder, etc., so I know I have some fairly detailed replies in there somewhere. Try that "Search" along that top row and you should get lots. Kellie

If you use 'Search This Thread' at the top of this page, it only searches the handful of postings in this thread, (subject), usually just a page or two of posts.

Back out a page, to the St. Martin forum and do your search there, 'Search This Forum', which includes all of the threads about St. Martin.

I'll bet you find what you're looking for there.

Some Golden Eagle photos are in my PhotoBucket.

Archived