Celebrity Grand Cayman Excursion

evert9

I'd really like to choose an excursion to Rum Pt. Beach but there aren't any that just do Rum Pt. Beach and the Sting Rays. In the description of the Rum Point Beach and Lunch option, it says "famous Stingray City aboard a Glassbottom boat" as something we can do. Is that an independent part of the excursion or can we book that through Celebrity as a side? I'm nervous if it's an independent thing.

I'd book the Stingray city excursion, then take an independent trip over to Rum. PT. Beach.

Don't miss swimming with the rays if you can't. They are loveable little creatures that beg for food ( squid pieces ) a beach is a beach, no matter how beautiful...You can lay in your back yard and get a tan, or go to the public pool, but you may never do the rays again.

Dave:eek:

We just did a full day excursion with Nativeway Watersports. It was a Reef, Ray and Rum Point tour. Cost 60.00 per person including lunch at Rum Point. I'm don't know how long you are in Grand Cayman but this is a full day trip. They met us at 8:30a Cayman Time and I think we were supposed to be back at 2:30p. We went to a reef and snorkeled, the to Stingray City and off to Rum Point. We did leave Rum Point early, our choice, because the other group with us wanted to shop and their ship left before ours! There were only 6 people on this tour!

Archived