Parasailing in Nassau

FireguyCanada

Our DD wants to go parasailing. We will be on SOS in June. Should we book it in Coco Cay or is there an independant in Nassau that we could contact? I know I saw a website listing on this board somewhere, but I can't seem to locate it now.:(

Thank you,

Our DD wants to go parasailing. We will be on SOS in June. Should we book it in Coco Cay or is there an independant in Nassau that we could contact? I know I saw a website listing on this board somewhere, but I can't seem to locate it now.:(

Thank you,

Parasailing in Nassau is done by independent operators who hang out at the hotels beachs and hawk the beaches for riders.

You can either head to the Nassau Beach Hotel at Cable Beach or Cabbage Beach at Paradise Island. They will find you.

Do you have any idea how much they charge and how long you would actually be up for? Is it tandem or single? To book parasailing through RCI at Coco Cay, I think it's $79.00 for about 6 minutes tandem.

Thanks again,:D

Sorry.. don't know. I haven't done this in years. Just see them around all the time.

I think they run between $60 - $80 and they are a bit negotiable - depending on the weather and lateness in the day.

Honestly... you might want to think about what you will view.

On Paradise Island you'll view all the construction at Atlantis.. But get a birds eye view of the rest of the property.

On Coca Cay.. you'll have miles of pristine beaches and reefs.

I'd opt for Coco Cay - just for the views..

I'll be overnight in Nassau from 8PM til 12 noon the following day.

I was thinking about heading to Atlantis at night and seeing what we can see, walk around ,etc. As for the morning, do you think it would be possible to take on some parasailing or rent some jet ski's/wave runners?

I'm guessing parasailing will be out of the picture unless someone starts very early in the morning.

As for jet ski's/waverunners, does anyone have any information on rentals out of Nassau? (Requirements? prices? where to find any?)

Thanks for any help.

Archived