A Year Later--WAVE Anniversary

Luke0603

On the eve of the 1st anniversary of the "Wave" , on the Dawn 4/2005. I was wondering if any other Wave Riders have continued to cruise. We have been on one to Bermuda in October-Crown and are on the Spirit leaving 5/20.

Any other 'surfers' out there??

Happy Anniversary? We sailed on the Dawn on March 5th for 11 days on the Western run. We booked the same cabin but at the last minuite upsaled to an AB. We had an awesome time and plan to sail again possibly in the fall. A big HI to the Wave Riders!!!

We just used our cruise credit from the wave cruise on the Jewel (returned today). We were put on the VIP list and treated like royalty. We had a wonderful time. No rough weather on this trip through the Eastern Carib. Oh darn, I was looking forward to an extra day and some open bar. We will continue to cruise accepting all that Mother Nature wishes to surprise us with. Could end up being a good thing. I'm glad to see other wave runners have taken cruises since.

We celebrated the "Wave Anniversary" on the Dawn this year also, to the Western Caribbean for 11 days. We had a great time. We also received VIP treatment. Alex the Concierge, came over to us and welcomed us back. There were 13 other people on the cruise who were also on the April 10th cruise last year. We have booked the Dawn again for next April and will be doing the 11 day Southern Caribbean this time. Love the ship.

I posted above for myself but I do know that some of the families that were on the wave cruise had no plans to use their cruise credit (which just expired). These are not friends of mine just people I know through my daughter's school. They were so bitter about the whole episode blaming everything that went wrong before and after the wave on NCL. As far as I know they are NOT part of the lawsuit. I say it's their loss (and a foolish one at that).

Archived