Just watched the Rosie cruise show and the boat

is just gorgeous. Beautiful ship all around. Does this ship only leave NY? I live on the West Coast. I loved the show btw and cried a lot watching all the families. What a great show. BTW, my mom told me once the Nor cruise line was for older folks and not families. Any feedback?:rolleyes:

The dawn only goes out of new york right now but i think it goes down to miami late in 2007 and will start sailing out of miami then. it is a beautiful ship. As far as Norwegian being for "older people". it really isnt. Its for everyone, from the age of 1 to 1000.....:)

Hey Suburban....

The Dawn's equally (maybe even more) fabulous sister the Norwegian Star sails the Mexican Riviera from LA during the winter and Alaska from Seattle during the summer. You should check it out!

The dawn only goes out of new york right now but i think it goes down to miami late in 2007 and will start sailing out of miami then. it is a beautiful ship. As far as Norwegian being for "older people". it really isnt. Its for everyone, from the age of 1 to 1000.....:)

Yes, you are right in late 2007 the Norwegian Dawn will relocate to Miami when her new sister ship The "Norwegian Gem" arrives in New York. The Dawn is a beautiful ship. I sailed on her this past March to the Western Caribbean it was my 2nd time on her, my first being last April when she was hit by the "Rogue Wave". We will also be sailing on her next April to the Southern Caribbean. Also in early 2007 the new "Norwegian Pearl" will also be sailing out of Miami.

We will also be sailing on her next April to the Southern Caribbean.

Diva,

Are you going to come on the Cruisin' Fools Reunion Trip? That would be great! We haven't officially booked yet, but it's looking like the one!

Archived