Morning One Tank Dive

AmysOnline

We're looking to do a morning one tank dive, but can't find a dive shop that offers one tank dives in the morning..... anyone know of any. I can only find one tank dives in the afternoon, which is too late for the last tender back to the boat. \

Thanks

I'll bet you can arrange a one tank dive with a shop if you are willing to be dropped off at one of the beach clubs during the surface interval. Raul at Bottomtime Divers might be one such dive operator. If he can't accommodate you, be sure to ask for a recommendation for someone who can help you.

• 2 weeks later...

There are several shops but there times not be good for you (leave before you disembark, etc.). But, there is one place that will arrange a one-tank shore dive for you without much (if any) wait. The cost is $25 with equipment. It is called Aqua and is located about 1 block from the TMM International pier...about 2 blocks from Puerta Maya. If you pull into Punta Langosta or the downtown fiscal pier, the taxi cost for up to 4 people is $6. Let me know if you want more info...

Archived