Not much time in GC

Inshape

Mariner does GC from 8 to 4. That means we need to be tendering in by

3:30 at the latest. For comfort-shooting for 3. Does it make sense to rent a car and go to Rum Point. Wanted to do snorkeling and been told to do Eden Rock. DH and I did cemetery beach years ago(without kids) but this time want to do something different(with kids). DD of 11 does not want to do stingrays. As a matter of fact when we go to sea world before our cruises she will not even touch the rays there...so why bother spending on a tour and have her sit on the boat. Will wait till she is old enough to stay home!! So back to my question: Any beaches to go to for sand (which she loves to play in 11 yrs old!) which is in walking distance from the pier. Even cabs of 5 pp add up to more than a rental car does. WE have a avis car on hold for 33 for the day. This is for Oct. If the weather holds up and we get to tender in there!

SO any suggestions ...wanted to do eden rock and then rum point, or just do snorkeling at run point if you guys say it pays to still go there. Or we can just do eden rock and then head to a beach nearby without renting the car. A lot of people say Comfort Inn has beach access --just buy a drink and they leave you alone. Where is that? Is it walking distance from Pier?

Thanks for helping me out.

Archived