3YR Old Adventure Ocean Question

Okay, this is a wierd question... call me anal-retentive <pun intended>

I know that to go in Adventure Ocean a child must be potty trained, and my 3 year old is, but.... he still needs help wiping after he goes #2. Will they assist in that area, or does he need to be able to do that solo in AO?

Thanks for the replies!

But you've got a bit of time, and now you've got a goal... get out those happy-face stickers and the chart again, and start "independence training" now, and I bet he'll be able to do it when he has to by your cruise... maybe not perfectly (oh, I hated washing DD's underwear when she was in that semi-independent stage!) but well enough. Also, if he's pretty regular in when he goes, you could plan to send him to AO only when the Eagle has already landed.

My DD was able to handle things by herself when she was at preschool, but was still asking for help when I was around. It was like she was at two different stages of independence and knew that, well, you can ask your Mom to do things you wouldn't dream of asking outsiders. So, if he goes to a daycare or preschool, find out from them if he is farther along than you think and sometimes handles this for himself.

Archived