Navigator Of The Seas Brides

I am getting married on Navigator 3/10/07 and I am having a hard time choosing where the reception will be held. I like the Viking Crown Lounge, Cosmopolitan, and the Boleros but it's hard to choose. I sailed on this exact ship last May but unfortunately I didn't take pics of these places.

PLEASE HELP! If you could provide pics thats even better.

Thanks,

Sarah

Hello and congratulations!

I will also be getting married on board the Navigator on 11/11/06. I am a bit confused. Are you actually able to pick the location of the ceremony and reception. I thought that this was done by Royal Caribbean based on the number of people attending. I was thinking about having a sit down dinner at Chops. Who are you corresponding with at RCI?

Hello and congratulations!

I will also be getting married on board the Navigator on 11/11/06. I am a bit confused. Are you actually able to pick the location of the ceremony and reception. I thought that this was done by Royal Caribbean based on the number of people attending. I was thinking about having a sit down dinner at Chops. Who are you corresponding with at RCI?

I am going through cruisingweddings.com who speaks with Royal Caribbean and Royal Romance. The ceremony will be in the chapel. We are doing the lunch buffet b/c it is private whereas the formal sit down luncheon is held in the formal dining room and other guests can walk around and it would no longer be a private affair. You can choose the location depending on the number of people you are having and the availability of that space.

Since posting my question we have decided to have the buffet in the Viking Crown Lounge.. The coordinator also suggested: Crow's Nest, Cloud 9, Seven Hearts, Cosmo Lounge, and Xtapa.

Hi Sarah,

Brook told me you called... It sounds like you are getting things together.

I can't believe I only have a little over 2 weeks to go.

I can't wait.

Have fun planning.

:)

Hi, thanks so much for telling me about Brook and the cruisingweddings site. So far things are falling into place. How long was it before your wedding site was up and running. We chose our layout and all the pages we would like included.:) Did you get your dress issue straightened out?

Good look with the wedding and make sure to let me know if everything went smoothly.

My dress issue is being straightened out, I found a place that can spot treat, so fingers crossed. I think it was only a few days til our site was up and running. Mine is still up if you want to see what I did- www.cruisingweddings.com/daviswedding

We leave for San Juan on the 5th and sail on May 6th.

Let me know if you need help or ideas, I;ll be happy to share.

:D

Archived