Spring 2006 Captain' Club Departures Mag

dmk

I see at the Celebrity site that a new Departures Mag was issued on April 13. Has any body received it? If so are there any interesting offers? On the CC site, you can't view the magazine as it says the site is under maintenance

I see at the Celebrity site that a new Departures Mag was issued on April 13. Has any body received it? If so are there any interesting offers? On the CC site, you can't view the magazine as it says the site is under maintenance

I thought it was just my computer that wasn't working :eek: I've been trying to see what the new specials are/were...........thanks for putting my mind at ease. I was ready to go buy a new computer

Hi Everyone !

I couldnt get the links at Celebrity to work either. I guess I will have to wait until the magazine comes in the mail.

They are similar to all previous coupons...range from $50 - $125 depending on length of cruise and location. If anyone is desparate to know details, please post and I'll find it and give specifics. Mostly an advertisement this time, not as readable as earlier issues.

Only Zenith sailings are not in Nov and none are called Exotic Caribbean, just says Caribbean. There's a 7 night in Sept and Oct and 11/14 night cruises in Oct, Jan and Feb. Since I just received mine today, I'm sure everyone will receive them in a few days.

the coupons state the cruise must be booked between 4/1/06 and 6/30/06. will celebrity honor them if you booked before that date. The rate I currently have is basically the current rate since they are offering a senior discount. An extra $125 on the Constellation 10/27/06 cruise would buy some drinks.

the coupons state the cruise must be booked between 4/1/06 and 6/30/06. will celebrity honor them if you booked before that date. The rate I currently have is basically the current rate since they are offering a senior discount. An extra $125 on the Constellation 10/27/06 cruise would buy some drinks.

Hi Gerig !

The short answer is.... probably not. Celebrity has not been making exceptions with the coupons in recent months. If you have a Travel Agent, you can always ask them to submit it, no harm in trying ! Good Luck.

no Capt. club newsletter and no info on special offers. I even called X and they don't know what the offers are. This is 6 days since they posted the info and then noted that they were updating web site and to try back later. HOW MUCH LATER?

no Capt. club newsletter and no info on special offers. I even called X and they don't know what the offers are. This is 6 days since they posted the info and then noted that they were updating web site and to try back later. HOW MUCH LATER?

Hi Everyone !

I checked Celebrity's website late last night, and I was able to view it. I also recieved my copy in the mail yesterday.

Let me tell you, you arent missing anything. This was the worst edition of the magazine ever. It is 11 pages (12 with the back cover), the page size of the magazine is much smaller, and it is mostly a big advertisement. I also thought the coupons were not as good as in the past. I was done reading it, in 5 minutes.

If this is the direction that Celebrity wants to go with the magazine, it's a disappointment, as I always looked forward to it coming in my mailbox. I wonder what was wrong with the old version ? It was clearly much better than this.

I hope it gets back on the right track, very soon.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought so. I was pleased that Bermuda was highlighted but the rest of it was pretty sparse. It read just like a big advertisement. I know that's what it is but the content felt lacking this time.

Please can you tell me what is offered in October of this year on Century?

Thanks,

Colin

Hi Cosmic !

Did you want to know about coupons ?

If so, there is 1 coupon for Century October '06, 1 sailing on 10/6/06. It is a 10 night Mediterranean sailing.

I hope that is of some help.

Archived