Any interest in a "Louisiana Reunion of past and future cruisers"?

LSUtraveler

CALLED THE STEAMBOAT CO. AND THIS IS WHAT THEY TOLD ME.

THE DATES OF OCT.2 & 9 ARE OPEN BUTFOR US NOT TO WAIT TOO LONG TO BOOK.

IT'S $43.00 PER PERSON. IF WE WANT TO BLOCK TICKETS WE HAVE TO HAVE 50% OF THE MONEY IN . SHE SUGGESTED THAT EACH PERSON TAKE CARE OF THEIR ON TICKET SO THAT NO ONE INDIVIDUAL DOESN'T GET CAUGHT WITH A BILL IF SOMEBODY DECIDED AT THE LAST MINUTE NOT TO SHOW UP.

THE BOAT STARTS AT THE WHARF AND GOES OUT FOR APPOXIMATELY 2 TO 2 1/2 HRS FOR THE DINNER CRUISE.

IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED ON DOING OTHER TOURS THEY HAVE TO OFFER YOU CAN VISIT THEIR WEB SITE.

SHE GAVE ME A PHONE # FOR THE RESERVATIONS DESK BUT I DON'T WANT TO GET INTO ANY TROUBLE PUTTING IT ON THE THREAD . IF YOUR INTERESTED E-MAIL ME AT [email]authemed@bellsouth.net.AND[/email] I'LL GIVE YOU THE #

RON BEINGS AS YOU ARE COMING FROM ONE OF THE FURTHEST SPOTS WHAT DATE WOULD BE BETTER FOR YOU.

I'VE GOT A BUNCH OF PEOPLE AS WELL

October 9th will be the date.

I'm not computer literate enough to track down the old thread. Hey DAN where ya at. Need help to get to old thread if possible and try to get a hold of those people.

Can you do that HUH ?

Any of you other people looking in don't be afraid to join us. MAIS WE GONNA HAVE A GOOD TIME YEAH!

Hey guys! I have the list here.Had to copy by hand,it wouldn't let me cut and paste. Give me a little while and I will post it.

October 9th will be great for me.Before we start a new thread about the "Cruise" let me talk to Host Randy to see what is allowed. I don't think we will have a problem because it is a "Meet and Greet" but will find out.

THE LIST OF LA CRUISERS

jnut/Slidell redmama32/NOLA Juliejcs/Denham Springs

candlegirl/Lafayette my2dogs/Slidell shaun3d24/Opelousas

LSUtraveler/Opelousas NDalfrey/Carencro cruznow/Monroe

Sarabeth30/Homer jeanarch/Monroe MelBCroozer/Covington Crazecruzer/Baton Rouge Glenn Guidry/Lafayette Loralcb?/Denham Springs Paladin/Baton Rouge Kcross.3625/Metairie Swamp Cruiser/Shreveport floating nurse/Shreveport Harley Chick/NOLA Kruisin kat/Lafayette Benjo/NOLA Deaf Dude/Kenner perkins24/Monroe Rowan555/Belle Chase jI321/New Iberia CruzeVirgin/Houma Selucrey/Houma DASA/Houma Cotton/NOLA(Gulfport) lilmegsmom/Houma honeycruisers/Denham Springs Doc's Wife/Baton Rouge Kluths/Bourg smith566/Alexandria yuyi64/Metairie goingtothechapel/Kaplan Crussinfool/Chalmette Ronath/Violet YaYaCruiser/Shreveport Skylights/NOLA Kajunswty/Destrahan

Damn! I'm not really into this typing stuff!:eek: Hope I didn't miss anyone.

How do we get the email addresses from the list?

LSU; Some people allow E-mail from this site but for those that don't we could post an E-mail address for them to contact us.I can use my work address as I check it frequently even from home.Randy is checking with Laura S. about us posting a new topic.Will let you guys know as soon as I hear something.

I told Dan I would talk to Laura about this and I just did........ so whoever is heading up this group needs to email me and I'll show you how to handle this "politically" :D so you don't get your posts or threads removed.;)

Who Would Have Thought This Would Turn Into A 4 Page Thread.

Just Wish We Could Get More Responses From Other Fellow Louisiana Residents Past And Now.

Let Us Know Whats Going On Dan With The Thread Or If We Have To Start A New One.

This is where we are at right now.Would you or Dean have a problem with adding your E-mail address also? Instead of "contact me",maybe "contact one of the following".Think we should add anything else?

Randy; what do you think about this ?? Pretty much generic.

TOPIC: Louisiana Area Cruisers Meet And Mingle

Several cruisers have shown an interest in having a Meet and Mingle in New

Orleans October 9th, 2004. We have been discussing places to meet /things to

do and have pretty much firmed up an itinerary. This would be a great way to

meet your fellow cruisers and to just enjoy a day in the city. If anyone is

interested or has ideas feel free to contact me for further information.

E-mail address here

Fine with me. Then we can copy each other on emails received and any other updates.

Also probably need some cut off date unless the river cruise can keep taking people until sailing?

Need to check with Dean first about the E-mail deal then I will make the post.

Dean; I suggest you put all the pertinent information together so it could be E-mailed as needed.

ALL; What do you think about a meeting place early in the day? We could meet in the morning possibly and do something.Maybe after dinner we could hit a balcony on Bourbon somewhere.:D

Archived