Going on CB Sat, DD arm in sling. Help??

suzicreates

Please help me cruisers, my 4 year old daughter broke her shoulder this weekend and is in a sling and wrap imobilizer. We are leaving on the CB on Saturday andI need an idea of what is in the kids zone that she won't be able to do. I know there is a slide, which will be off limits (she fell off one and that's how she broke the shoulder), but I'm not sure what else is there that I can have her looking forward to. She can't go swimming, only wading in, but she is totally mobile in all other ways (no pain at all).

Also, do you think I will need a note from her doctor so they will let her in the kids zone with the sling?

Any help is appreciated....

Suzi (mom in panic):(

Suzi,

I am going on Saturday also with my 4 year old DD. I would bring a note just to be on the safe side. I would imagine they will ask for it to see if she can do certain activities. I know they give the kids princess t-shirts for them to decorate any way they would like and they also have scavengar hunts. My daughter is so excited about the kid zone. I think most of the activities she will be able to do. I am not really sure of much that they have going on but from what I hear all of the kids love it. Hopefully we have nice weather and look forward to seeing you on board.

Hi Suzi -

I am travelling with my 5-year-old in August and was curious about the kids club activities. Check out the link below. Open the box that says "CB links" and you will see a PDF of the daily schedule of activities in the kids club. I think you will find that there is a lot that your daughter will be able to do!

http://www.cruisingthecaribbeanprincess.com/theship.html

Laura

Archived