New & Improved Fun Pass

Just completed my fun pass for my upcoming cruise. It is so easy & much improved since my cruise last December. At that time, practically every field I entered was rejected & it took nearly 2 weeks to get it completed. Now it's no longer an ordeal. Thanks Carnival!!

Thanks for the good news. I don't have another cruise until October so I won't be able to appreciate your comments until then. However, I knew it had to improve. Completing the Fun Pass in January was quite an ordeal. Thanks again!

Do you know if they fixed the problems they were having with past guest numbers not being recognized?

We weren't being recognized as Past Guests, either. After I called and asked the Canival rep (we booked directly through Carnival) to make sure our Past Guest numbers were associated with us (apparently they weren't already), I no longer had the problem.

It didn't recognize my past guest status either. I called Carnival & they told me to just ignore that field. After that, everything else was a snap! Much better situation than in December when it told me I had an invalid passport.

Our issue was that after filling out the Fun Pass a couple months before our cruise (and printed copy showed it completed), it suddenly showed up as incomplete about three weeks before our Glory cruise. The problem was with the past guest number. I called Carnival, and was told (like many others) to check no, then go to the purser's desk once on the ship to make sure we got our invitations to the past guest party. We did that and I even had a list of our past guest numbers typed up for them, but they said they didn't need that. Out of our party of 13, 6 of us did NOT get invitations, but interestingly, the 2 that were not past guests were invited! We had to go back to the purser's desk the day of the party to get our invitations, and we waited while they printed them up for us. Not really a big deal, but we would have missed the party if we hadn't know when it was.

:cool: I had a problem with them recognizing both my husband and myself, so I called the number that came up. We have been on many cruises. They got my husbands to come up, but not mine. She said their system will not let them manually enter mine, it kept refusing to accept it. She had the right number for me too. So she said it doesn't matter, yeh right, and with my husbands in that we will be recognized as past guests, and to just when we get on board the ship go to the pursers desk and give them my number so I will get an invitation to the past guest party. What a hassle just to get an invite to a party. They know we both are past guests, but she said it is a flaw in their system and they can't override it.

Archived