Best place for Jetski in gc/coz???

TradeALLday

We rented two waverunners while we were in GC. Red Sail has a shop in the Marriott (the Marriott on the water). I believe it showed up on our credit card as $130 for the two, and I think we used them for 30 minutes...possibly 45 minutes. Red Sail operates out of many of the larger hotels (Ritz, Hyatt, and Marriott), and I believe they also have a location at Sea Grape beach and Rum Point.

We rented waverunners while we were in Cozumel. It seems like it was about the same price. I think the name of the place was Playa Sol, or something like that. I do know that they have a new name (which I don't know). If you ask on the Cozumel board, I'm sure someone will know more about this. We were in Coz several years ago, so I don't know if this place is open (since the hurricane).

Our kids had a ball...so for them, yes, it was worth the $65 per waverunner. The day they used them, it wasn't busy, and they ended up letting them stay in the water a tad longer. I think you rent them for 30 minutes, but they ended up with 45 minutes. They could have shared one, but they wanted to each have their own. We were staying in the condos next to the Marriott, so it was very convienient for us.

I don't know if there are other companies that rent the waverunners. There probably is, but we only saw Red Sail. And since they were right next door, we used them.

As for being worth it...the $130 was just a drop in a huge bucket compared to what we spent for a week there (there were five of us). We didn't have a meal that wasn't at least $200...and that was sandwich type meals. Although we dropped a lot of money there that week...it was by far my most favorite vacation...ever. We had so much fun, we're all going back next January.

If I had to choose which place I would rent a waverunner (Coz or GC), I would pick Grand Cayman. That's just my personal opinion.

Whatever you end up doing...even if you just sit on the beach, you will have a great time. I could sit for hours just watching the water. It's so blue and the sand is so white....

(there were five of us). We didn't have a meal that wasn't at least $200...and that was sandwich type meals. Although we dropped a lot of money there that week...it was by far my most favorite vacation...ever. We had so much fun, we're all going back next January.

Next time you should do the cruise thing; cut back on the meal cost!

(there were five of us). We didn't have a meal that wasn't at least $200...and that was sandwich type meals. Although we dropped a lot of money there that week...it was by far my most favorite vacation...ever. We had so much fun, we're all going back next January.

Next time you should do the cruise thing; cut back on the meal cost!

lol...It was expensive, but we just loved the island. Our kids hate cruising, so unless we took a land vacation, they wouldn't go. All they want to do is hang on the beach and do water sports. They hated the entire process of getting on and off the ship. We love it, which is why we're cruising in Feb. (without them). We know our vacation times with our kids is probably about to end...they're getting older and have their own things going on, but we do enjoy the time we spend together. But it is a heck of a lot cheaper for just the two of us to travel...something I think about when we are doing these family trips.

For the summer of 2008 we're treking through Europe to celebrate our youngest daughter graduating college. I'd much rather be on a cruise ship, but I'll go with what everyone else wants. Besides, I know I can get my hubby on a cruise ship anytime I want. He loves to cruise.

Your family should come up to Marthas Vineyard for a vacation!

I'd love to visit there! In fact, it's one of the places on my list. I do believe the days of paying for the entire family vacations are about over... :) There's just too many places I want to visit before I am carted off to the old folks home!

We've been as far as Boston, but never made it to MV. I want to take a vacation during August, and visit a couple of the blueberry festivals in Maine.

Do you live in that area? If so...you are so lucky!!! My husband would be in heaven with all the seafood.

we are from the vineyard. my family has several houses that they rent all year. my favorit time down there is the fall bar none.

I live in boston now though. not to many good paying jobs on the vineyard. we go just about every weekend.

If you ever plan on coming up, I will give you the website for our house.

we are from the vineyard. my family has several houses that they rent all year. my favorit time down there is the fall bar none.

I live in boston now though. not to many good paying jobs on the vineyard. we go just about every weekend.

If you ever plan on coming up, I will give you the website for our house.

When we decide when we're going to go there, I'll get in touch with you. We'd love to rent a house there. I watch every show that has anything do with the area. You are very fortunate to be able to go each weekend. We also love Boston. We've only stayed at one place...Hilton Back Bay. It was a good location...we caught the trolley (which stopped right outside the door) and enjoyed the city. So much to see...such good food!

I'd really like to visit there when the children have returned to school. Maybe late August or early September. I'm not sure if this is a good time or not, but we do love missing the big summer crowds.

My email is:

tinky929@hotmail.com

Archived