Navigator-Eastern April 8-15

My husband and four boys ages 3,5,7 and 9 returned from the Navigator and had an awesome time. The ship was beautiful and very clean. This was my husband and mines 5th cruise and my kids first. We fly into Fll and took a cab $70 to Mia and in our staterooms by 12:30. No waiting in line anywhere. Since we have 4 boys we went to the intro for the Adventure Ocean at 7:30 that night. Very informative and signed kids up and each got something. Sunday at sea windy but sunny. Went to the church service in the chapel and kids tried out AO. They did not want to leave from there the whole week. The staff in AO was excellent. Everyone was great. Hrs 9 to 11:45, 2p to 4:45 and 7 to 9:45 each day and even a little eariler in the morning if in port. Sunday formal night I saw some tuxes and suit coats and some with nice shirt and tie. The food was excellent sit down and in Windjammers. Monday San Juan didn't do much. Swan and AO. Tuesday we took them to MagensBay. $8 per person each way and $3 fee to get into the park. I think they gave up a break on that paid for only 3 kids. It was a little busy but my kids loved the beach playing in the water and building sand castles. Great day. Next St. Marteen we went to Little Bay $4 per person each way. Excellent beach and many waves to play in. Another Great day. Next day at sea it was cloudy and a little rainy but okay for us after a few days in the hot sun and sand (in the 80's for the week). Last stop Nassau we booked through the ship to Blackbeard Cay $16 per kid and $24 per adult. Took a boat to the island and had about 2hrs on the beach. We got a fruit punch drink per person. Another great day. Our kids did not get sea sick and sleep good. They waves were a moving a bit but I have been in worst days at sea. There were alot of kids, I saw some not behaving good but majority of them were good. If you are going on a ship around Easter you will see alot of kids. We have connecting balcony rooms and it worked our well. It was nice they had their room and we had ours. Getting off the ship we had beige color which was second color we were off the boat by 7:45 and $90 and 45 minutes later we were back in fll for our flight home. Overall we had an excellent time and can't wait to go again. Any questions I would be happy to help.-janeen:)

My husband and four boys ages 3,5,7 and 9 returned from the Navigator and had an awesome time. The ship was beautiful and very clean. This was my husband and mines 5th cruise and my kids first. We fly into Fll and took a cab $70 to Mia and in our staterooms by 12:30. No waiting in line anywhere. Since we have 4 boys we went to the intro for the Adventure Ocean at 7:30 that night. Very informative and signed kids up and each got something. Sunday at sea windy but sunny. Went to the church service in the chapel and kids tried out AO. They did not want to leave from there the whole week. The staff in AO was excellent. Everyone was great. Hrs 9 to 11:45, 2p to 4:45 and 7 to 9:45 each day and even a little eariler in the morning if in port. Sunday formal night I saw some tuxes and suit coats and some with nice shirt and tie. The food was excellent sit down and in Windjammers. Monday San Juan didn't do much. Swan and AO. Tuesday we took them to MagensBay. $8 per person each way and $3 fee to get into the park. I think they gave up a break on that paid for only 3 kids. It was a little busy but my kids loved the beach playing in the water and building sand castles. Great day. Next St. Marteen we went to Little Bay $4 per person each way. Excellent beach and many waves to play in. Another Great day. Next day at sea it was cloudy and a little rainy but okay for us after a few days in the hot sun and sand (in the 80's for the week). Last stop Nassau we booked through the ship to Blackbeard Cay $16 per kid and $24 per adult. Took a boat to the island and had about 2hrs on the beach. We got a fruit punch drink per person. Another great day. Our kids did not get sea sick and sleep good. They waves were a moving a bit but I have been in worst days at sea. There were alot of kids, I saw some not behaving good but majority of them were good. If you are going on a ship around Easter you will see alot of kids. We have connecting balcony rooms and it worked our well. It was nice they had their room and we had ours. Getting off the ship we had beige color which was second color we were off the boat by 7:45 and $90 and 45 minutes later we were back in fll for our flight home. Overall we had an excellent time and can't wait to go again. Any questions I would be happy to help.-janeen:)

Thanks for the review. I will be on the Navigator this summer. Thanks for the info about your excursions. We are thinking about doing much the same...taxi to beaches, etc...and not booking "organized" excursions.

I was on that cruise. It took us 1/1/2 hrs to get of. Kids everywhere. Food was ok to eat just because it would't kill ya if ya did,lol. It was an OK cruise but not great. I've been on alot of them an this wasn't the best. Not even close to the top. But the ship is nice, no it's better than nice. I'ts huge so why not go to Vegas and have the same fun without the BS.

acttx & jphc318 (John & family) we're all sailing on the same cruise, July 1st. Make sure to go to the Navigator thread for July 1st so you can start chatting with all of us.

It will be my DH, our DD (14), our male friend and his DD (18). There are many other people going with kids near our DD and her friend's age so it will be great for them. Hope to hear from both of you soon.

Sue

Archived