TV Inputs in RC Staterooms

Sailing on Enchantment of the Seas on 4/29.

This is my first cruise and I was wondering about the TVs in the staterooms. Do they have inputs for hooking up things like a DVD player or game console?

The wife and I have a portable DVD player we are taking for the plane ride to Ft. Lauderdale and back, and I thought it would be nice to be able to watch a movie if we wanted to at night in the room.

I realize that we will probably be out and about most of the time and this is probably a moot point, but I thought I would check anyway.

I'd like the answer to this question too! We'll be bringing our small DVD for the kids to watch in the car, and it would be nice to be able to hook it up to the room TV if we have a rainy afternoon. We're on Mariner, if that makes any difference.

me too me too!

I have been wondering about this for a while now, but haven't asked.

Specifically (for me anyway) on the Mariner....

Sometimes nothing beats just hitting the couch and watching a good movie (even on a cruise)

Anybody know???

I think this has been posted before and if I recall right, the answer is it depends on the cabin, some have it, some don't.

I hope they have them in our Radiance cabin for our Hawaii cruise, sometimes we like to watch while napping/resting in the cabin in the afternoon.

Definitely on Enchantment, unless you are in the new section I can't say for sure. I have cruised her three times and always brought a dvd player to hook up to the tv.

On the Radiance and Brilliance we couldn't get the hook up.

On the Navigator we couldn't hook up either. I think the newer ships with the interactive RCITV make it tough because they don't want anyone unhooking things accidentally??

Those are the only ships I know about for sure.

If your ship has RC Interactive, then it doesn't have inputs.

If your ship doesnt, it will have inputs.

Basically- Radiance class, Voyager Class, Freedom Class, and possibly new cabins on streched ships don't have inputs.

All others do.

Archived