Just off Liberty -HELP me pick my next Cruise

FcapAcap

Just came back from the Liberty (1st Cruise) and Absolutely loved this ship. I booked it because i had found out that it was Carnival's newest ship. Loved it so much I am now looking for another cruise to take. I was wondering Which ship(S) I should look at next? Should I try another Cruise line? Everyone tells me Royal Caribbean is better. Since the Liberty was my first cruse I have nothing to compare it to. I want my next ship to be just as nice or nicer then the Liberty . Is this Possible? Should I just stay with the Liberty?

We have booked the Liberty Med tour for next month, can't wait :D

Don't want to get cruise withdrawel when we return, so we booked for Carnival's newest ship, The Freedom, just being built right now. This offers a fabulous Eastern Med itinerary. Great excuse for further shopping!

Leaving April 2007. Group Cruise Critic special rates available :cool:

I'm hooked and we haven't even left yet!!! Pretty adictive, especially with this site being so great.

Be careful of the next ship you book. You've been on the best and all others (Carnival) will pale in comparison.

We were on the Liberty in February and we agree, a beautiful ship!

The problem?? I don't know if we can go back to an older ship, especially the Fantasy Class ships.

Anyone else feel the same??

Be careful of the next ship you book. You've been on the best and all others (Carnival) will pale in comparison.

We were on the Liberty in February and we agree, a beautiful ship!

The problem?? I don't know if we can go back to an older ship, especially the Fantasy Class ships.

Anyone else feel the same??

Yep! I'm with you. Maybe the Destiny in a pinch, but the newer, bigger, offer much more IMHO.;)

We will Cruise Liberty next year. I suggest Legend with Itinerary of St. Maarten, St. Lucia and St. Kitts. Available next year.

Legend is an awesome ship and the 8-day sailings are soooo nice.

Whatever you choose. Enjoy.

We will Cruise Liberty next year. I suggest Legend with Itinerary of St. Maarten, St. Lucia and St. Kitts. Available next year.

Legend is an awesome ship and the 8-day sailings are soooo nice.

Whatever you choose. Enjoy.

I'm with you, campdaan!!!

I LOVED this ship!!! (the Legend)

Just came back from the Liberty (1st Cruise) and Absolutely loved this ship. I booked it because i had found out that it was Carnival's newest ship. Loved it so much I am now looking for another cruise to take. I was wondering Which ship(S) I should look at next? Should I try another Cruise line? Everyone tells me Royal Caribbean is better. Since the Liberty was my first cruse I have nothing to compare it to. I want my next ship to be just as nice or nicer then the Liberty . Is this Possible? Should I just stay with the Liberty?

We are in the "boat" as you! We loved our cruise on the Liberty and I fear that I will be disappointed with a cruise on an older ship. I think that we are going to wait until the Freedom comes to the Caribbean (hopefully) or find a new ship on another line (not my first choice).

I had such a great cruise last month that I was thinking about booking a short (4 or 5 night) cruise at the end of the year. But after thinking about it, I think I'd rather wait and go on a new ship in a year or two.

We also took the Liberty in Feb. We loved the ship. We are trying to plan our next cruise in Feb 2007. I was wondering if we should take the Western on Liberty. I don't understand the tenders. We have never taken the Western Cruise. Is it a small boat that comes and takes you to shore? Is it a better bet to take the Legend. It seem everyones likes that ship. We have already done Glory twice. We try and do the newer ones too. I don't like the older ones either. Did Fantasy about 6 years ago but it was after a Disney Cruise in a nice big room. Would like any ones advice too. Esther ooulio@aol.com

I was on the Liberty in January and also loved the ship and would definitely do it again. I did 6 day Western but we couldn't get to Costa Maya and Grand Cayman was cut short. I still had a great time, but 6 days is not enough...I'll do the 8 day cruise in the future. I am booked on the Miracle in Jan '07 and I have heard really positive things about the ship and her crew. It's a smaller Spirit class ship but still has plenty of options and is easier to navigate. I am also looking at a Legend cruise to Belize, Panama and Costa Rica.

Did you just get back from the eastern on the Liberty? How about the Valor western itinerary. Actually I liked the Valor a little bet better than the Liberty. (Did Valor in January and Liberty in March.) Valor is the second newest ship--it was the newest before Liberty. The western itinerary with Belize, Roatan, GC, and Mexico has alot to offer.

Archived