after 10:00, what to do w my kids??

The Adventure Ocean Kids Pool closes at 8:00. The Main Pool and Solarium never close (although they will drain one of the main pools, half the hot tubs, and the solarium on alternate nights)
I've taken my kids swimming late, late at night several times -- like after dinner late. Usually we're the only ones in the pool, which is so nice for them. And I can always get a chair right next to the pool so I can watch them!

yea this is our first big trip, so I am unsure of how late THEY OR US will stay up lol....I just want to be prepared just in case :)
It does make sense to know your options, but with everything they'll be doing all day I doubt you'll use this information -- especially with the three-year old.

momma#2

My dd is three we have used in cabin sitting on both our cruises and have been very happy with it. the charge was $8 per hour for 1 Child and $10 per hour for 2, you can use in cabin sitting any time during the day (like nap-time if your child had one) until the cutoff at 2AM. the only essential is that you book your sitter first thing as certified sitters book up fast and are extremely limited.

anna

Archived