Buddy Lists

DoniaG

Hi Lynda - I really hope there'll be a better way of telling. It's the only thing I've found so far that I'm not crazy about. Right now, if you see a green light beside their name, that person is here. If you want to look for someone, you have to go to the "Who's Here" (jump forum box) to find out. At least, that's the only thing I've been able to figure out. Donia

The new features should be really cool, but I will need time to figure all this stuff out, and I'm a computer nerd ... or at least I was one! I can't see anyone online either, but I can see a green or "not green" light next to their name. I thought I needed a stronger prescription for eyeglasses for a minute there!

Well, this is very, very strange. I tried to clear my cookies and got bumped off and then couldn't get back on. Sue had the same problem. I think it's an AOL problem because I managed to get on using Explorer. Anybody else having this kind of thing happening. Oh, and I did send Sue an email telling her to use Explorer. Weird!!! Donia

Archived